News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Pls bring bacc the blue and grey theme

Started by Scott McLamok, February 19, 2022, 02:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Cornflower MM

HAHA I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO USES IT! I feel validated.

Unfortunately, because of updating reasons things are.... Messy. We're working on fixing bugs and glitches for the most part right now and then @James Gryphon - if not too tired or fed up with us, as he's been working a loooot behind the scenes - will probably go through and do theme work again. Maybe, hopefully, fingers crossed. I miss it a lot too :P

UPDATE: We now have Classique. It still needs work but it's more Classic than Sandstone soooooo. We're working on it.

Scott McLamok

Blue and grey is easier on the eyes not to mention the fact that you can actually tead colored texts.

Also, is the new theme you added the sfm default thingy it just translated to the new style?

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Scott McLamok on February 21, 2022, 09:16:20 AMBlue and grey is easier on the eyes not to mention the fact that you can actually tead colored texts.

Also, is the new theme you added the sfm default thingy it just translated to the new style?

It is still blue and grey in the text bits. The quotes are the same color as before, the parchment background is more similar to what it was, and you can always highlight the colored texts if it's still a problem. We do have the red bars that are, personally, a bit of an adjustment, but it doesn't clash very much to me?

Also sorry this last question confuses me :P I'm not sure what you're asking.

Verdauga

If I remember correctly, the theme which Corn and I (and you?) Are using is called Classique, and as far as I can tell, it replaces the Sandstone theme, which more closely resembles the old default.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Okay, I suck at explaining things.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 25, 2022, 03:28:59 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on February 21, 2022, 09:16:20 AMBlue and grey is easier on the eyes not to mention the fact that you can actually tead colored texts.

It is still blue and grey in the text bits. The quotes are the same color as before, the parchment background is more similar to what it was, and you can always highlight the colored texts if it's still a problem. We do have the red bars that are, personally, a bit of an adjustment, but it doesn't clash very much to me?

Also sorry this last question confuses me :P I'm not sure what you're asking.

If you check the themes there is one called SMF something, something, Curve 2, and it seems to be the theme I used to use just in the new format.

Quote from: Verdauga on February 25, 2022, 02:32:47 PMIf I remember correctly, the theme which Corn and I (and you?) Are using is called Classique, and as far as I can tell, it replaces the Sandstone theme, which more closely resembles the old default.

Nah, I don't thinj it was that. The theme I used changed the usual red and orange colors into grey and blue, as in it didn't even resemble the default forum look in terms of colors. It changes most assets into a light grey and turns the text into blue.

This is the Way.

Verdauga

Ah.
That would be the minimalist theme, which appears to have been lost in the update. The SMF default serves as the basis for Classique, but not Sandstone, which appeared to serve as the basis for Minimalist.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Am I the only one who dearly misses after dark?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on March 07, 2022, 07:10:40 PMAm I the only one who dearly misses after dark?
You're not.

AITOO who misses AITOO?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.