News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

I want some tea.
I don't care what kind.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: Tinarandel on February 23, 2022, 04:37:09 PM
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 22, 2022, 08:55:11 PMAh! In that case, I will take the lemon balm tea, please, with a dash of honey.

looks around at everything else in the tea shop

Such chaos...
Very well, your tea will be steeped shortly according to your preferences. A teabot will serve your order when it is ready

Quote from: WorshipTiria on February 23, 2022, 04:40:05 PMI want some tea.
I don't care what kind.
Fortunately for you, I just finished brewing a pot of Butterfly Pea Flower Tea, well known for it's blue coloration. The teabot will serve your order when it is ready
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Meltz ze zird abomination, az vell az any more zat moight 'appen tae appear, und zen hovlz again*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 23, 2022, 05:26:54 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 23, 2022, 03:57:41 PMBubble tea?

:'(
Whoops, must have missed you on the order list... (this is always bound to happen whenever I start a new business venture)

What type of flavor would like? We have Milk, Black Tea, Strawberry, Mango, Lychee, Chai, and Thai among others.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 23, 2022, 05:29:19 PM*Meltz ze zird abomination, az vell az any more zat moight 'appen tae appear, und zen hovlz again*

R.A.O.U.L! We need that TB Production and Repair Machine working overtime!

*the trash can shakes again, albeit a bit more menacingly*

*a teabot exits with a pot and cup followed by a second*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Continuez tae melt zem doon viz acid und zen hovl*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Please may I have something almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Captain Wortshire

*the trash lid suddenly bursts open as a shadowy tendril wraps around Hiag and drags him into the Void of Silence*

*teabots enter to clear the mess and prepare the all the current orders*

Anyways...

Quote from: Booklover on February 23, 2022, 09:03:12 PMPlease may I have something almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea?

Let me see....

Fortunately for you, we do carry some Advanced Tea Substitute around here. IF, that is what you want?
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

*pokes head in shop*
I'd like to order a Phoenix Tea, please. I've never had one before.
And HiAG, quit destroying the teabots. They haven't done anything wrong.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 23, 2022, 06:03:32 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 23, 2022, 05:26:54 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 23, 2022, 03:57:41 PMBubble tea?

:'(
Whoops, must have missed you on the order list... (this is always bound to happen whenever I start a new business venture)

What type of flavor would like? We have Milk, Black Tea, Strawberry, Mango, Lychee, Chai, and Thai among others.

Honeydew?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tinarandel

sits down at a free table, trying to ignore all the chaos, and takes out wallet to pay for tea

Oh, for the love of-- snaps fingers and magically repairs any Teabots that Verd missed

What treats do you have to pair with the tea? Peppermints, cookies, things like that?
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Booklover

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 23, 2022, 09:17:23 PMFortunately for you, we do carry some Advanced Tea Substitute around here. IF, that is what you want?
I'll try it.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze tendril 'ovever only gaet an Over Zoul manifeztation zat vaz in ze forme o' me- zome Furyoku (Zhamanic Energy/Mana) vaz uzed up, but Ah'm ztill very much 'ere; Meltz av ze abominationz doon viz acid zat preventz zeir meltin' from bein' undone*

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 23, 2022, 09:29:09 PM*pokes head in shop*
I'd like to order a Phoenix Tea, please. I've never had one before.
And HiAG, quit destroying the teabots. They haven't done anything wrong.

Zeir very exiztence iz zummat vrong! *Hovlz*

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 23, 2022, 09:29:09 PMI'd like to order a Phoenix Tea, please. I've never had one before.

One cup of Dan Chong coming up...

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 23, 2022, 10:04:58 PMHoneydew?

One Honeydew Bubble Tea coming up...

Quote from: Tinarandel on February 23, 2022, 10:07:18 PMsits down at a free table, trying to ignore all the chaos, and takes out wallet to pay for tea

Oh, for the love of-- snaps fingers and magically repairs any Teabots that Verd missed

What treats do you have to pair with the tea? Peppermints, cookies, things like that?

We have a wide selections, sandwiches, scones with clotted, biscuits... Your choice (When did I place an order on those menus...)

By the way...

*teabot rolls over with a cup of hot lemon balm tea*

Your tea...

Quote from: Booklover on February 23, 2022, 10:11:58 PM
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 23, 2022, 09:17:23 PMFortunately for you, we do carry some Advanced Tea Substitute around here. IF, that is what you want?
I'll try it.

One cup of ATS coming up...

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 23, 2022, 10:24:02 PM*Ze tendril 'ovever only gaet an Over Zoul manifeztation zat vaz in ze forme o' me- zome Furyoku (Zhamanic Energy/Mana) vaz uzed up, but Ah'm ztill very much 'ere; Meltz av ze abominationz doon viz acid zat preventz zeir meltin' from bein' undone*

*an A.R.S.E.N.E unit bursts in through the kitchen, scans the room before locking onto Hiag grabbing him with a vise like grip before blasting off, making a hole in the roof in the process*

Well add that to my list of bills...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]