The Secret Chamber Of Secret Secretness

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, May 06, 2022, 06:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

By walking into a restroom, bathroom, small portable toilet-thing, secluded spot in the woods, etc. in any part of the world und tapping with a wand or paw (or nose, tail, footpaw, etc...) a sink (or slightly sink-like object or thing that's in the present location, it could be a tree stump too) in front of you three times and then saying the secret password of
Spoiler
Sorcerer Serpent's Secret
[close]
, wherever you are performing this from will open up to reveal a tunnel, which leads downwards, downards, and downwards further, where you come sliding out (because you of course had to jump/leap/drop into the tunnel) of onto a pile of pillows that appear to have been hastily gathered and thrown together. This leads to a small chamber which opens up to a collection of chambers and tunnels. Taking the main one leads you to an opening which opens up into a larger chamber, which has multiple Snake head sculpture pillars on either side of the walkway which leads to the back part of the chamber. It would look very much like the Chamber Of Secrets from Harry Potter except where the giant statue head of Salazar Slytherin at the end would be there is instead a giant statue of Cthulhu with ruby eyes.

The Chamber is guarded by a massive Basilisk named Barry, who is actually quite nice and friendly, and wears special sunglasses over his eyes that block his eye ability from killing or petrifying those that see him. He is also trained in the ancient Basilisk martial arts, which also enable him to physically control the ability (which means the shades are more just to make him look major).[/i]

ENJOY!!!
---------------------------

Ziz place vaz in quoite a mezz from ze previouz ovnerz- ve've managed tae fix it up zomevot, but it ztill lookz avmozt exactly loike ze Chamber O' Zecretz. It juzt 'az a giant Cthulhu ztatue at ze end inztead o' zat Slytherin bloke. Und it vaz avready ztated, but Ze Zecret Chamber O' Zecret Zecretnezz can be reached from anyvhere in on ze planet Earth (tiz magic- zat'z ze bezt explanation fer it). Everybeazt iz free tae gae aboot redecoratin' it, gettin' more pillovz, paintin' zome, etc., but ze Cthulhu ztatue at ze end MUZT be left alone- zat vaz vone o' ze conditionz fer 'avin' ze place. Barry Ze Bazilizk iz quoite ztrict on ziz rule, und vill 'deal viz' anyvone vho triez it (zae pleaze, pleaze dinnae try it). Anyzin' elze iz perfectly major- wallpaper, a zvimmin' pool in vone o' ze connected chamberz, und zae forth. Enjoy!

(Und it lookz zummat loike ziz:)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Barry Ze Bazilizk appreciatez ziz very much*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Winks at Barry, then heads in the direction of the cthulhu statue*

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I came here for secrets.  Someone tell me a secret.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 10, 2022, 05:20:41 PMI came here for secrets.  Someone tell me a secret.
I will slowly fillet your innards.
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Fantasies "...can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you."

WorshipTiria

That's a fantasy I really hope doesn't come true.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 10, 2022, 04:10:41 PM*throws pillows at the cthulhu statue*

*Barry getz in front o' ze ztatue fazter zan ye could ever zink, und expertly blockz every zingle vone o' ze pillovz afore glancin' at Flib viz a look zat iz ze equivalent o': 'Try anyzin' loike zat again und yer parentz vill never foind yer remainz.'*

Pleaze leave ze ztatue alone- if ye 'ave tae zrov zin'z zrov zem at Znake ztatue pillar zin'z. Or at Kade...

WorshipTiria

*Gives Barry a Rotisserie Chicken to eat*

Ally046

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Stands very close to the cthulhu statue, but doesn't touch it yet*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Barry zpitz oot Ally, eatz ze Chicken (bonez und av) und givez Rill a ztern look o' varning*