News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

2022 Summer Nameday Feast!

Started by Verdauga, June 08, 2022, 11:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

It's feast time again! Ignore the bees, they only want the flower. All the summer crops have been prepared for the feast, so dig in with gusto, y'hear?

*Sips some strawberry cordial.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Digs up underneath a nearby table.*  Where food?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tinarandel

Woohoo! Feast time! *begins pouring and passing out drinks to everybody*
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Congratulationz Tinarandel! A major zeazon name! *Beginz eatin' a majorly deliciouz flan viz zpinach in it, after offerin' ze Beez zome 'oney tae gae viz zeir zconez*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

What wind? I can't hear it. Are you trying to wind me up?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Tinarandel

This summer has been rather quiet and comfortable for me post-graduation, just the way I like it. So that's how I came up with the season name, the Summer of the Quiet Winds.

Anyway, cold lemonade, anyone? *passes around cups of iced lemonade*
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zankee! *Takez tva, vone fer 'imzelf und vone fer ze Beez und givez it tae zem*

On a different zubject, 'az anybeazt noticed zat ze pazt tva zeazonz (ziz vone und ze Zpring vone) vere confuzed in ze Nevz zin' at ze top? Currently it zayz:

Quote from: NewsTinarandel has nominated this spring to be the Summer of Quiet Winds! Congratulations, Tinarandel!

It zayz 'ziz Zpring' und zen next cavz it 'Zummer'. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

The worst part is that I typed all of that.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Matthias720

Congrats on the name! It's wonderful!  8)

Kade Rivok

Ah yeah, I probably should've said that as well.  It's is very nice. ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tinarandel

Thank you! I'm glad everyone likes it! It really was something I just came up with on a whim.