News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

2022 Summer Nameday Feast!

Started by Verdauga, June 08, 2022, 11:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tinarandel on June 13, 2022, 07:40:54 PMThank you! I'm glad everyone likes it! It really was something I just came up with on a wind.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Scott McLamok

A very fitting name it certainly sounds quite quiet in the forum lately...
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*A quartet o' baked potatoez appear on ze table und zing zome zongz o' ze Zummer; ziz iz zen folloved by vone o' zem jumpin' o'er und bitin' @Kade Rivok zuddenly*

'ov could ye, baked potato?!

Apologiez- Ah've 'ad ze Baked Potato Zong from Zhootin' Ztarz in me 'ear fer many dayz na'.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tinarandel

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 14, 2022, 01:18:22 AM
Quote from: Tinarandel on June 13, 2022, 07:40:54 PMThank you! I'm glad everyone likes it! It really was something I just came up with on a wind.

BA DUM TSS

*finishes pouring and passing out drinks, and places a bowl of macaroni salad on the table; sits down and starts to help myself to food*
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Leatho Shellhound

What a wonderful thing it is to stop by they Abbey in the middle of a feast!!

Exellent season name Tinarandel! Glad to see some new abbey beasts, what do your friends call you for short?

I'm back from a journey over the Alps and through the Black Forest, and have many a story to tell. But first drinks all around! On my costs of course.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 16, 2022, 11:47:39 PM*A quartet o' baked potatoez appear on ze table und zing zome zongz o' ze Zummer; ziz iz zen folloved by vone o' zem jumpin' o'er und bitin' @Kade Rivok zuddenly*

'ov could ye, baked potato?!

Apologiez- Ah've 'ad ze Baked Potato Zong from Zhootin' Ztarz in me 'ear fer many dayz na'.

*Smiles at the baked potatoes.*  Careful now, I bite back.  :)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt vone bit ye.

*Tuckz intae a zloice o' cherry und plum cake*

shisteer of nothing much

Congratulations, TinTin! You chose a very nice name!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Tinarandel

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 22, 2022, 08:12:42 AMCongratulations, TinTin! You chose a very nice name!

Thanks so much! I am quite proud of it! Crepes, anyone?
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'll take vone, pleaze! *Getz vone, und putz jelly on it und zen eatz it*

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Tinarandel on June 22, 2022, 10:06:59 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 22, 2022, 08:12:42 AMCongratulations, TinTin! You chose a very nice name!

Thanks so much! I am quite proud of it! Crepes, anyone?

That'd be just crepe!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Congratulations, Tin! Great name!

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 20, 2022, 11:33:11 PMWhat a wonderful thing it is to stop by they Abbey in the middle of a feast!!

Exellent season name Tinarandel! Glad to see some new abbey beasts, what do your friends call you for short?

I'm back from a journey over the Alps and through the Black Forest, and have many a story to tell. But first drinks all around! On my costs of course.

Leatho! Great to see you around!
Freddy

Leatho Shellhound

You to Russa! Heres some Ale, a toast for good times past and to come!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner