News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

2022 Summer Nameday Feast!

Started by Verdauga, June 08, 2022, 11:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Putz a cherry on top o' ze fallen Rill*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Opens his mouth just as HiaG drops the cherry so it falls directly into his mouth, and then throws a watermelon/rubber band grenade at HiaG's feet*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Quickly tozzez it tae @Ally046 afore it gaez off*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Sees HiaG toss it and quickly shields Ally*

Ally046

*hands Rill a mysterious drinking flask*  :)
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on September 07, 2022, 12:18:16 AM*hands Rill a mysterious drinking flask*  :)
*Drinks its entire contents*

Verdauga

You two're gonna kill each other one of these days.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Probably :D
*Wonders what he just drank*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze only zin' ze label on it zayz iz, 'Dae nae drink.'*

Ally046

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on September 07, 2022, 12:48:02 AMProbably :D
*Wonders what he just drank*
The antidote to my fire, so you are never harmed. ^-^

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Gives Ally a hug since he can't get burned*

Ally046

^-^ *hugs back* *searches the thread for some scones*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

"I saved a few scones from the beach thread if you want those (they're just a little sandy), otherwise there's a table over here..."

Ally046

*collects some different flavors and returns to Rill*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Decoidez nae tae mention zat ze dibbunz made zome 'otroot pepper zconez und mixed zem in viz av ze ozer vonez*