News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

"We've got them, mateys! Go! Go! Go!" Webb yelled above the noise.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Diamond continued to fired arrows. She knew that she had to make every arrow count. "Come on we got them now. Give them blood 'n vineger!" she said.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Noticing the numbers down, Webbtail yelled above the noise, "Anybeast who wants any one on one combat, come with me! I'm going down there right now!"
Grabbing his trusty javelin, he went straight through the gate and lauched himself at the enemy. He was a fighting machine. Jabbing here, ducking there, he was almost a blur. Many more creatures came with him through the gates, and they joined in on the fight.

Galedeep

Carl grinned as he watched Webbtail charge out by himself. He turned to his crew and a yelled,

"Are we going to let our fellow otter run out on his lonesome?"

"NO!!" the crew yelled back.

"Well? What are ye waiting for? Let's get out there!"

The crew of the Hotroot yelled out battlecries and charged out of the gates, Captain Carl Galedeep leading them.

"Jest wait fox," Carl Whispered. "Pretty soon it'll be jest ye and me...
GAAAAAALLLEDEEEEP!!!!"

Trigoma

trigoma drove into the fray with the to otter cheifs. feeling the adrenaline rush of battle he instantly began beating vermin left and right. soon the vermin were drawing back from the madness of the attack.

OOC: alright this is drawing to a close :) every jump in for the rest of the battle! bluestripe, hunt down crantor lol
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

Diamond joined in with the attack. She slashed out with her dirk, cutting through anything that lay in her way. She may not be as brave as other hares, but the perilous blood and fighting skill of her father ran through her veins.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Bluestrype looked wildly around for Crantor. She swung her axe at a few vermin who tried to come too near, and then spotted the fox.
OOC: To save complications, I didn't make Bluestrype a bloodwrath creature.  ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

"REEEDWAAAALLLLL!!!" Webb shouted.
He was a mad beast. His javelin was a blur as it sliced anything that got in the way. But as he was fighting, he wasn't aware a weasel had snuck up behind him. Snickering, the weasel swung his sword at Webb.

If Webb hadn't stepped forward at just the right time, he would have been sliced in two. His back was badly sliced as he went under a mob of vermin. He kept fighting on, despite slowly losing consciousness.

OOC~ He's not dead, just wounded!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redd drew his broadsword and joined the fight. Taking down two otters he found himself facing Diamond. He charged forward and attacked her with several slashes of his blade.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Redd's blade cut deep into Diamond's leg. She fell over, unable to stand. She rolled over to avoid another slash from Redd's blade. Diamond had to get back to the abbey. Slowly she began to crawl back to the abbey gate. But her hope and energy was fading.

OCC: HiaG can attack me again, or someone can help Diamond.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Werenae thinkin' o' leavin' the fray na' were ye missie?" Redd snarled, stepping in front of Diamond. He raised he sword and brought it down onto the hare.

~~~

Albern had woken up in the infirmary. Picking up his sling he returned to the battle, where he joined the fray. Seeing a dead rat's sword on the ground, he bent to pick it up. An arrow that had been meant for him went over his head and killed a ferret that had been about to bring his spear down onto Albern. He picked up the sword just as the rat who had fired the arrow charged at him with a drawn sword, only to charge right into Albern's newly aquired sword, killing himself instantly. Albern dropped the sword and went to pick up another, just as another arrow passed by overhead and struck down a rat. He stood back up again and sighted Redd attacking Diamond. He started to run over to help, but tripped on his own feet and fell down, bringing two ferrets with him.

OOC: Zigh...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

trigoma had snapped his spear on the head of a vermin. casting it aside he grabbed the sword of a dead vermin and went wild. he never fought with a sword before but found it quite easy. he dealt death to 2 vermin before he saw the events unfolding for diamond. he quickly rushed between them yelling "you dont touch mah fre-ugh..." trigoma took the full force of the sword blow to his stomach penetrating it straight through. trigoma looked from the sword, and then to redd. then his eyes clouded over he gave one last effort and and hurled himself and redd away from diamond to give her one last chance of escape.

OOC: *sniff* i am all gone now D: lol but fight for victory guys ill still be watching this lol :D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redd snarled and cast aside the dead otter. Again he brought down his sword onto the hare.

~~~

Albern picked himself up and charged at Redd, but a group of rats got in his way, and he ended up facing Crantor. He raised his sword and charged...and then tripped over a fallen otter and crashed into Crantor.

OOC: Hooray! Na' ah'm nay the only one with a dead character! (I ken, tha' juzt zoundz plain evil...)

Redwall Musician

The sword missed Diamond. She pulled out her dirk and slashed out towards Redd. But she didn't wait to see if she had hit Redd. Though unable to stand, she somehow used her arms to pull herself away from the fight.
The abbess saw Diamond barely escape from Redd. She ran over to the gate and helped Diamond inside the abbey.
"Hillgreen and Jatty, take Diamond and bind that wound. Oh, I knew it was a bad idea to let her fight," the abbess to her helpers.
"Mother abbess," Diamond said, "Trigoma, my friends, are all out there. I couldn't help them."
"Yes, I know Diamond. You tried your best," Mother abbess said.
Diamond's eyes fluttered. She passed out and was carried off to be cared for.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Redd gave a cry of pain as Diamond's dirk left a deep scar across his face from his right eye down to the left side of his mouth. He clutched his face in pain as Diamond made her escape. With a roar he charged back into the battle. Sighting Galedeep he charged, and slashed down at him.