RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alessandro Reinares

Just as that happened some vermins' arrows were coming at the Abbey. Crantor yell at the rats, "Don't shoot at the battlements at the beasts, scum!" One rat shot an arrow at Diomond and...

Redwall Musician

It took her through her ear. Quickly she ducked avoiding other arrows.
"Heads down everybeast!"
As Diamond said that all the beast on the walls ducked their heads. Taking her hankie Diamond quickly rapped her ear. Mago the vole was passing by, he had with him slings and stones.
Signaling a few on the walls she passed them slings. Most of the ones with slings knew not how to shot them. Carefully they watched Diamond.
"Swing it to gain speed, find a target, jump up and shot!" Diamond said to them. Following her directions they shot and ducked.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Alessandro Reinares

As the stones rained on the vermin, three of them fell dead, two ingurded. Crantor was quick dodging here and there. He ordered, "First rank. Fire!" Then a stone hit a weasel whose arrow got through a stoat. Crantor shot out, "Scond rank. Fire!" Crantor called a vixen, "Sorela, dig into the Abbey with 10 hoardbeasts on the southwest corner."

Just then...

Trigoma

trigoma came busting into the cellars. "skipper were in a full fleged battle! wut r we gonna do?!" not waiting for a reply he ran out of the cellars and grabbing his bow and arrows ran upto the walltops. "heya diamond just dropped in for a little visit." he then ajusted himself by her and started fireing rounds and careless and took down 2. but he didnt relize tht other vermin had him in there sites...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Alessandro Reinares

Some, rats had the Skipper on their targets and got him in a thigh. Crantor saw a weasel climbing the Abbey wall and yelled, "Get down you filthy knockhead!" The weasel fell from a hard blow. Crantor took a good aim and hitting of the tip of Trigoma's tail. For those Tigoma and the Skipper...

Galedeep

The crewotters of the Hotroot stole quickly and quietly through mossflower, well as quickly and quietly as they could. Most were unused to woodland terrain and they had wounded which slowed their progress a bit. But it wasn't long before one of the otters spotted something,

"look a tower, do you think that's Redwa...."

Carl tackled the crewotter and clamped his hand over the otters mouth.

"Keep silent matey, no point in announcing our presence te every nearby vermin, aye?"

The crewotter nodded and Carl let him go,

"Right then, Dagen, Barr, and Ram. Your with me, the rest of stay here and be ready for anything."

Carl and the three other otters he chose moved silently into the bushes

Alessandro Reinares

Onearm and Rotgutt continued until they saw vemin Onearm called "Ho ho vermin becha don't have..." Suddenly Onearm saw an arrow in his heart and fell dead. Rotgutt saw who shot so he called, "Hey, how dare..." Suddenly, Rotgutt changed what he was saying and called, "Slicecrank? Slicecrank ol' matey!" Slicecrank answered, "Rotgutt, yu ol'l scalawag! We'd be fighting otters." Rotgutt said, "I noticed, cum on lets have roast otter!"

OOC: Rotgutt needs to live for Trigoma.

BIC: Crantor had noticed a stoat and weasel running into the bushes and heard a faint cries. He got to the bushes too late. Captain Carl...

Gerbilkit

OOC: Is it too late for newcomers to join in?
"Sometimes a dagger can reach further than a sword, remember that stoat." - Luke the Warrior

Alessandro Reinares

OOC: Trigoma no need to tell this one.

Gerbikit, no it's not. just post who you are etc. in "Teh first one" topic.

Galedeep

"Blast it Ram! I told you not fire yet!"

Ram looked sheepish as he glanced down at his bow, "Sorry Cap'n."

Carl was furious that the element of surprise was lost and even more frustrated that vermin had surrounded redwall making it more difficult to get in, "Don't you sorry Cap'n me! Dagen, go and see if you can get your cousin to let us in, Barr and Ram cover Dagen! Be careful! I'm going to gather the crew, Charge and clear the gates from the vermin! The gates better be open by then, understood?"

The three crewotters nodded.

"Right then, go, and hurry!"

OOC: I don't want Dagen dead yet, just throwing that out there.
Marls I mean Dagen's a side character I want to keep, just in case.

Alessandro Reinares

Alessandro Reinares

Crantor was ready. He called the the hoard, " C'mon mates! Only otters! Fire!" The otters pressed ebven if some got hit. Crantor yelled, "Fire!"Crantor saw even if otters were wounded the came closer, so he said, Fire at will!" Then the otters charged...

Galedeep

"Harhar mates, Clear the gates the and send 'em packing!"

The fight was fierce but the valiant crew of the Hotroot pressed on, cutting and hacking through the vermin as fast as they could to the gates. Carl grinned as he heard the fox yelling orders constantly.

"Someday fox," said Carl, "There'll be nobody for you to order around, and it'll be jest ye and me, jest ye and me...."

Meanwhile Dagen, Ram, and Barr had found a small gate on the other side of Redwall. Dagen began knocking on it while the other two otters kept an eye out for vermin.

"Cousin Webbtail? It's your cousin Dagen Streambattle! Hello? anybeast there? Hello?"

Alessandro Reinares

Crantor drew his sword for he saw Rotgutt coming, "Rotgutt, ye'd be a slowbeast!" Rotgutt gulped. "I have a hoard, Lord." "So you do. Rotgutt. I want this crew around the whole Abbey!"

Sorela, had dug until she was right under the orchard's tree roots. She waited until the steps were gone 11 vermin were in Redwall!

OOC: the vixen and 3 others need to live.

Galedeep

"Anybeast at all? Let us in!"

Dagen flung his fist at the small gate to be rewarded with a bruised paw. He groaned in defeat.

Barr frowned, "It's hopeless matey, I don't think they can hear us. Say wait a moment where's Ram?"

As if on call Ram poked his head around the Southwest corner, "Hey shipmates guess what? The vermin were kind enough to dig a nice entrance for us!"

Captain Carl Galedeep looked up at the main gates of Redwall Abbey.

"Any day now shipmates." He muttered. Then he leaped back it into the fray with a roar,

"GAAAAALEDEEEEEEEP!!!!!"