News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Peace to Protection Story Version Suggestions/Discussion/update info

Started by Trigoma, January 30, 2012, 08:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

So i finally went through with making the story version of this RP. Of course i just copy and paste all the posts, but still, check it out! It is in the Redwall Fan Works section.

This is thread to discuss it and suggest things on it. If anyone posts in the actual story thread, i will ask that it be deleted to keep it spam free. Fair Warning. Please post all comments and suggestions here. Suggestions please, so i may make the story more convenient to read. Thanks!

Introduction, Chapter One, and Chapter Two are up.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

I thought it was cool.  :) I'm working on a Trouble on the Horizon story version, and I'm going to post it later. I think it's cool how people are turning the RPG's into fanfiction. :) Maybe even more will come later on, too.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

Sounds good! Ill check it out when you get it up and running.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

"Chapter Three: Enter Captain Carl Galedeep" has been posted.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

"Chapter Four: Enter Bluestrype" has been posted. This brings us to about 1/4th of the whole story i think. Bluestrype is Tirias Role. Well played :D
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Ah yes, I remember the days when I played Bluestrype. Badgers were my favourite animals back then. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

REALLY? I thought otters have ALWAYS been your favorite animal! :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

"Chapter Six: The loss of two" is up.

Also remember, i will accept any comments! If you have any suggestions for better chapter titles or anything at all, please post it!
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

"Chapter Seven: Rescueing Trigoma" is up.

And i renamed "Chapter Six: A loss of Two" and named it "Chapter Six: To lose a Captain"

V.1.8 And counting.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Trigoma

Just for a segment. And yes you were in this RP, but i think you backed out later because you got busy or something.

I hate how i used to write -_- I cant even understand my posts in that anymore.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

"Chapter Eight: Vermin Do Not Quit" Is posted.

Also, i am having trouble thinking up good chapter names :O Please post suggestions for them!
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Trigoma

"Chapter Nine: A time to rejoice, and a time to grieve" Has been posted!

And i know it is a little scatter brained and hard to understand at the moment, but when i finish posting it all, i will go through it and polish it up :D
—Happy Mask Salesman