News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

I don't really do anything with my hair. I brush it and that is all. ;D At the moment, it's just long enough to touch the top of my shoulders. When it's longer it's a mess. :P

How about you, Lass?
Freddy

lass of something much

Elven hair styles, I love them! Even the guys are pretty! but my hair is about the same as yours, in length, anyway..
What do you think is the cutest haircut/style for dudes?
Am I the only one who likes this type of hair cut?
Spoiler
[close]
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: lass of something much on May 27, 2020, 05:04:11 AM
Kade, you might need a genderswap for this thread... (joking)

You may call me Kadette.

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 27, 2020, 11:40:48 AM
I don't really do anything with my hair. I brush it and that is all. ;D At the moment, it's just long enough to touch the top of my shoulders. When it's longer it's a mess. :P

How about you, Lass?

I probably spend more time on my hair than you do then  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Na, Jade, my computer likes it more :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

That works too, I suppose  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Or Kate.  That works too, and is linked to one of my favorite female names!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Hi there, Kate! Call me Sabina! I totes luv your name! Like 4 realz it AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Wrong thread for that kind of foolishness  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Since when is there a wrong thread in the Cellars for foolishness? Also, this topic has foolishness written all over it.  >:D *Smokes pipe and waits for reaction*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness! Foolishness!
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"This is foolishness! You will die like a dog! Ooh, no offense."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: lass of something much on May 27, 2020, 11:12:26 AM
Welcome miss Russa, I have a very important question for you.. (all the girls)
Spoiler
What is your favorite haircut/style?
[close]
Hmm...I think different styles look good on different people. Short or long can be really cute/pretty depending how you style it! :)
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

Ohhh, true!

Also, guys, please go back to your thread, this is for girls, no offense, but you trying to be girls is really annoying, so please stop.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱