News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Conquest Desert Rp (Commasariant)

Started by Troy Troodon, February 13, 2012, 02:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Whoa, confused. Where is Wisteria and the evil dueds? And where are the good guys? I am so confused...sorry.... :-[
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

OOC: And this is why more players are manditory. Okay The guard is the guard to the fortress, Yoziah and Gurgan are discussing what not, and for the love of all things christianson....

BABIES DON'T TALK!!!

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sheesh, she's not that young... :-\
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

redwallgurl

OOC: Yeah we need more people.

BIC: To stop the baby from talking she fed it some food from her meager rations. "There you go you young mite! I hope you enjoy, wot!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

The raccoon baby grins and pokes the haremaid in the eye with a blunt claw.

redwallgurl

"You babe bad form marm! Give me back that food immediately!" yells Lowrunner as she rubs her eyes.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Troy Troodon

O'Brian picks up the little one in both of his trotters; "Now now lassie, hehe, no need to to poke into someone else's bussiness."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Pouting, the raccoon babe spreads her paws wide and try putting on a show of innocence, "But I sawwa bee! I knows I did!"

Troy Troodon

Captain gives the baby back to Lowrunner.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria was watching from a huge maple, wondering how good raccoons could fight.
______
The raccoon babe was struggling now, whinning and complaining. "I wanna pway! I wanna pway wiff odder babbies!"

Troy Troodon

Back at camp, Yoziah paces back and forth, while Gurgan sits and watches as he does so. Many hours have past, and both were growing impatient.

"What is taking that feline broad so long?" Yoziah contemps; "It's already early afternoon, and the sun is just about ready to set. She should been here about an hour ago.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria smiles and taps the monkey on his shoulder, "Here, Commander." She says in a silky voice of one nobeast could trust.

Troy Troodon

"Here, you tell the stoat what you've learned so far."

OOC: This is where someone else takes the role of Gurgan.