News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Summer at Lilyfall

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 13, 2012, 07:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Flo was ready to be proven as a warrior in fornt of Rok. She took the task happily and was ready for anything.
"Dawnlily, Where should we be searching first for Wisteria? She could be anywhere by now. Does any beast know where she was seen last?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

BrookSkimmer

The scouting party departed the same night. Dawnlily lead the otters in the direction of Greage's group. The huge fox had camped his group on a rocky outcrop about three days from Lilyfall.

At Lilyfall, Ruckador made ready for vermin. Warriors were posted as sentries and all those who could not fight were stowed in the safest part of the area. A cave behind the waterfall.

"I hope Dawnlily and her crew find Wisteria. We could use her guidance right now." The warrior mused to no beast in particular as he polished his sword.

Mad Maudie

dawnlilly headed the small band to the vermin " Be quiet out here they can here lots of stuff!" she whispered
"Who? who can here lots of blooming stuff wot?" said a hare popping up. "Who are you?" Relfir asked "I am Nathan Ondion mithon or Nom for short. welcome who might you be?" Relfir stepped up "I am Relfir this is Dawnlilly and Flo and some others..." Relfir said gesturing to the crew "Hmm i see and why are you here on top of my home?" "On top of your home?" Dawnlilly asked "Yes my home in the ground i have a tunnel built by moles well actually i live with moles you should come see the place come I'll show you!"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Sorry I'm late.
BIC:
Ailsa sat by the pond, chewing her claws. She was nervous, but wanted to take part in the action. Why did she always get left behind?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry I'm late!

BIC: Trilium walked over to a small outcropping of rocks to sharpen her axes, specifically her throwing axes. "Well, let's hurry and get ready for this, I'm still hoping to take down a few vermin." Trilium said sharply.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

BrookSkimmer

Ruckador saw Ailsa and headed in her direction. Preparation to protect Lilyfall were almost complete. He noticed she looked nervous and sat down next to her.

"Everything alright Ailsa? I'm glad you stayed here with me and the others. We need somebeast like you to keep everybeast calm if the vermin to do show up. I'm sure you can be brave for the young ones and old ones right?" He patted her shoulder reassuringly. "And you know, even if you don't feel brave you can look brave and help the ones weaker than you feel safe." He smiled kindly at her. "Even warrior like me get nervous sometimes."

Mad Maudie

OOC Nom is freeplay.

Dawnlilly fallowed the hare down a tunnel and told the crew to come with her.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Woops, I think I'm a bit slow on this. OK, I'm with Dawnlilly, okay.

BIC: Tilium laughed at the hare and bounded past the others down the tunnel.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

BrookSkimmer

Nom lead the group down into his home. They passed several moles that the hare nodded to. Some he introduced to the travelers. "This chappie here be Gullum. Makes a fine nettle beer wot wot!" It was noticeable that Nom had picked up some phrases from the moles. Eventually they ended up in a warm comfortable room.

"Now why don't you take yer ease mates? Tucker's on soon you know!"

As they ate, Nom heard that they were looking for grandma Wisteria. He swallowed a bite of turnover and waggled his ears. "Grandma Wisteria you say! Saw her nearly four days ago wot wot! Are you trying to catch up with her before she reaches Redwall?"

Tiria Wildlough

Ailsa looked up. 'I'm not worried, it's just that I'm always left behind, like they think I'm useless.'
I'm not a hipster.

BrookSkimmer

Ruckador smiled as Ailsa spoke. He sighed and looked out over the water before he spoke. "Ailsa, they didn't leave you behind this time. I choose you to stay here because I need somebeast I can trust. You have a greater responsibility than any of those others. You are needed to care for those who are weaker than you. That's the job of somebeast with a warrior's heart. To care for and protect those who need you." the warrior otter hoped she would understand his words.

"Now I think we should let everybeast have some more time outside. If those vermin get closer you can move them into the hidden chamber behind the waterfall." after this Ruckador stood and prepared to go get some food. "would you care to join me for lunch Ailsa?"

Tiria Wildlough

'Thankyou!' said Ailsa, jumping up. 'Now I feel better.'
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

OOC: BrookSkimmer his name is Nom not Wom
BIC:
"Redwall?!"
"Yes, I talked to her and she said she was going to redwall to see an old friend of hers."
"The abbess! she is great friends with the abbess!"
"Yes but those vermin got a slip when they caught her whohohoho!"
"They caught her?"
"Yes but she got away it was funny to watch!"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

Ruckador watched the otter maid spring up, glad she was feeling better. He passed her a fruit filled scone and munched on one as they walked to the waterfall. "Seems like we are ready to go should vermin come this way. I hope they find Wisteria soon."
________

"Aye, a jolly good show wot wot!" Nom smiled through a mouthful of food as he explained Wisteria's escape. He continued eating and then asked the travelers. "So, assume you will be on your way soon then eh? Got to catch up to grandma. Super whis that. Mind if I tag along for the bally show?"

Mad Maudie

"Not at all you've been very resourceful, and we would love to have you with us but what are the vermin after?" Dawnlilly asked 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~