News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Redwallgurl, I need help! I can't figure out how to reply!  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: say that you forgive her!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: But that's not my place, that was for the entire crowd to answer.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: speak for the crowd! Ill do it if you want!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Please let someone (say Wisteria) that knows a little bit more about RPing than you do it. (You use a much different type of RP'ing than the rest of us)

AbbotAlf0805

OOC:I don't know if that was an insult or complement. Its probably an insult coming from you.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: It was neither, I was stating that I wanted someone with more experience in this type of RPing to do the reply. You bring a whole different kind of RPing to the table.

redwallgurl

OOC: we are not getting fisty here ok! chill its just a story
BIC:
Tully looked at the cat and said answering for all," We should be forgiving you, we've treated you horribly. I hope you accept our apology."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Breath a deep breath in! Breath a deep breath out! Celebrate and shake hands all about! BIC:

Ashe gave a thankful glance to Tully. He didn't feel like he should be the one to answer Wisterias' question.

Mossfur (forgot all about him! Shame on me!  :D)
The squirrel champion of Redwall was sitting close to the Wildcat and held out his hand (for a shake),"You're forgiven by me, and I hope that we can all get along with each other better in the future."

OOC: P.S. The OOC: Above was meant to laugh at, not get angry about.  ;)

AbbotAlf0805

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Whoa, that got a tiny bit tense.
BIC:
Wisteria gently shook the squirrel's paw. "I forgive you. I-I-'m very sorry. I'll be on my best behavior."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm actually starting to get used to it lol. I wrote the sequal to "In Dark of Night"! Trying to figure out how to worm it in here.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Could I have a refreser? My brain's all slow right now. :P
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: rotfl. We are at the feast, we all exchanged dramatic apologies.  ;)

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Yeah, uh ok. Still pretty slow.  :P