"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I think so, it seems like a good way to end. Unless you have something else in mind, Dan/Andrew/Ashe.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I figure we should finish the feast... AMybe end right in the middle of it... I wrote "Wanderings End/In Light of Day" Finally, and wanted to have Ashe sing it before we finished... Maybe we could end right after that?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC: sure and do you want to put a kinda recorder thing at the end?

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sounds good!
BIC:
Wisteria smiled as she took a bite of a salad, and strangely, she liked it! She could get used to no longer eating meat. She glanced at Ashe and Tully.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe walked up slowly to Abbot Turbut and asked, "Umm.. Father abbot? Could I borrow the crowds attention for a moment?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Tully was helping herself to some of the moles deeper' n 'ever turnip and beetroot pie. SHe always liked to try something new. Taking a quick drink from her cup of strawberry cordial she smiled. Everything was perfect finally.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Abbot Turbut nodded. "Of course, Ashe. Attention, Redwallers!" The crowd quieted unexpectedly quickly. "Now, go ahead Ashe." Wisteria watched the black squirrel warrior with curiosity.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe almost stepped back at the sudden quiet, but was able to maintain his position,"My friends.. Well... I'm not a very good speaker, so I'll have to cut this short, but if you can recall, you might remember a song I sang when I had just arrived," He smiled at let out a slight chuckle as he continued," On a dare from Tully that is." The black squirrel grew serious again, "I sang a common wanderers song called "In dark of Night" more commonly refered to as "A Wanderers' Tale. I come before you this night with a song that was just composed on the lawns of this abbey not 2 weeks back... One that completes the unfinished narative of the last.. So here it goes."

A sweet tenor rang from the rafters, a voice full with new hope, one that was joyful. And it sang a song called "In Mornings' Light" otherwise known as "wanderings' End."

I used to be one of them
Journeying with out cease
I had been condemend
Having no chance of release

As the sun rises above the hills
Fading beauty flares anew       
My craving is now still
My wishing has come true!

But things have changed
Fate has reversed
And although I have much ranged
I'm now no longer cursed!

My craving is now still

I the wanderer have quit
Paths I no longer tread
I a fire lit
One that will end the dread

My craving is now still

A home I've found
One were I need not leave
It is true and sound
Oh I shall never concieve

My craving is now still

Concieve why I ever left a home
Or why I plodded on and on
Now I'm free to stretch in the Loam
I'm am at Wanderings' end my friend

My craving is now still

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: AWESOME!!!!!!!!
BIC:
Wisteria erupted with the rest of the Redwallers as she cheered and clapped and shouted and patted Ashe on the back.

redwallgurl

OOC: that was really good Andrew!
BIC:
Tully was up immediatly clapping with the rest trying to push through the crowd to Ashe. He was a great singer wander or not.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Fixed, wow that was stupid.
BIC: Wisteria, seeing Tully struggle to get through the crowd, grabbed the squirrelmaid and threw her toward Ashe with astounding strength and wheeled toward the back of the room.

redwallgurl

"Whew!" said Tully as she flew through the air smiling her thanks at Wisteria. Finally getting close enough she aid,"Good job Ashe!"

Dannflower Reguba

The black squirrel was joyful... So much so that his new found emotion squeezed out a single drop of wetness from his eyes, "It's a great thing to be surrounded by friends."

OOC: I thought Wisteria was lame? (as in can't walk)

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: *Smacks face, then shoves myself under a lake*