News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Mustelids are hard to draw! I'm trying to paint a weasel and I had to erase it twice. Any suggestions? The first  time, it came out looking like a dinosaur skeleton, and the second time it ended up looking like a kangaroo.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

They are. Mine always look like bears with long snouts until I add masks or long tails  :P

Mattio

Romsca

Weasel, stoat, ferret, pine marten, otter, badger, skunk, etc.

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

Romsca

Mustelids are animals, not vegetables!

(Romsca would be offended)

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on February 07, 2013, 01:33:47 AM
I'm bored. real bored.

Haha, you remind me of Sherlock.  "BORED!"  *Shoots the wall*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Romsca on February 07, 2013, 01:12:56 PM
Mustelids are animals, not vegetables!

(Romsca would be offended)
I know, they are animals

PrimroseWarrior

and thinking about exploding johns beer cans...
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Romsca

The explanation is this: alcohol catches on fire, which produces gas, so the pressure would build up inside of the can, causing it to explode. Yeah, I know, I'm a science nerd 8P
;)