News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

who here loves to dance??? who here loves BALLET???? and doing stuff in the dirt???

Rainshadow

I don't LOVE to dance, but I know how to dance.  Well, swing dance.  Sort of.  I know the basic step and how to do some moves.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 15, 2013, 05:10:52 PM
who here loves to dance??? who here loves BALLET???? and doing stuff in the dirt???

Did zomebeazt zay "Dirt"?! DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! DIRT!!! *Ztartz zrovin' dirt an' mud everyvhere*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Well, I just finished planting yard sale signs all over. I was in all black, and I was running all over, driving signs into the ground. Needless to say, I got some odd looks from passing cars.  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah get zem av ze time (Zometimez from me vavin' me 'and at zem viz a goofy grin on me face). Meanvhile, ah'm gaein' tae ze Scottish Highland gamez tomorrov! May'apz ah'll finally get me parentz tae let me get a kilt!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Cool! The Highland Games hosted near our house sells claymores, dirks, daggers, bows etc.

I want one... so bad.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Oooo. I'm trying to collect metal weapons, but there's not really a place that sells 'em.  :(
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

I used to dance classes, first I did tap and modern. I found those boring and then went and did street dancing for a bit, but the girls there were all well I won't go into detail but I left there too. And as for doing stuff in the dirt my family own two Cobs (horses) and there's lots of dirt and mud involved in that. And no my family are not rich, actually you can buy horses on the internet for a pound I've checked. It's having the land to keep them on that's the expensive thing. But we have great landlords and we rent a good three fields off them.  :)   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm back! Ah 'ad tae vait until zunday inztead o' zaturday due tae veazer. Ah didnae get a kilt (Ah'll try for one for Chriztmaz), but ah did get a zhirt! Ah alzae got tae dae ziz axe zrovin' zin'y, an' liztened tae zome great muzic! Zey alzae 'ad ziz laddie drezzed az a ztormtrooper vearin' a kilt an' vieldin' a veapon like ze vone Kir Kanos uzez! Overav, ah 'ad a MAJOR time!

Emperor Ublaz

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 19, 2013, 02:10:20 AM
Ah get zem av ze time (Zometimez from me vavin' me 'and at zem viz a goofy grin on me face). Meanvhile, ah'm gaein' tae ze Scottish Highland gamez tomorrov! May'apz ah'll finally get me parentz tae let me get a kilt!
I can imagine you in a kilt.

Of course, I have no earthly idea what you look like, so...
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

The Shade

Basically, a weasel. That's what he looks like.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 15, 2013, 11:39:40 PM

Did zomebeazt zay "Dirt"?! DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! DIRT!!! *Ztartz zrovin' dirt an' mud everyvhere*

Well, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned dirt......sits in something brown..Yuck!!! What in hades??? Oh, mud.... Changes pants  and sits in a different chair that DOESN'T have mud or dirt in it!!!