News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

This was along time ago but I like the Weeping angels the best. Better than Daleks and Cibermen.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Norham Waterpaw

Ugh. I'm bored.  :P I think I'm the earliest one on every morning. All it says at the bottom is however many guests, and 1 user. Anyways, got to get ready for school y'all.  ;D

The picture of Rainy should be finished by the time I get back. . .

Mwahahahahahahahaaaaaa!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

psybox

Meh, Weeping angels are overrated.  They're just Mario enemies in a less cartoony setting.

Really excited for next Thursday!  Advanced Advanced Dungeons & Dragons!

Norham Waterpaw

Cybermen are better, cooler, harder, better, faster, stronger, and 87% more awesome.
  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

In my opinion, the Vashta Nerada are probably the freakiest Doctor Who monster.  Well, maybe not the FREAKIEST, but one of the freakiest.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Cybermen are better at dying.

Favorite companion?

Mine is either Martha or Donna.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

Rose or Amy/Rory.  (Amy and Rory only count as one.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Tie between Rose or Clara. I don't know why.

Cybermen, definitely.

willruth

Has anyone seen primeval???
 Season 3 episode2 gives the doctor who episode "Blink" a run for it's money(it is sooooooooooooo scary)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 12, 2014, 01:15:36 AM
  In my opinion, the Vashta Nerada are probably the freakiest Doctor Who monster.  Well, maybe not the FREAKIEST, but one of the freakiest.

In my opinion, either the Silence or the Bogey-Man alian from "Hide."

Ugh, that episode scared the. . . Snot out of me.

And it was 11:30 at night, alone, in a dark room when I watched that.

BAD. . . DECISION. . .

The Skarzs

HA HA HA!
What? I shouldn't be laughing?

. . .

Oh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.