News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

Not australia. We are 12 and a half hours ahead of this time zone.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

Sunpaw, pardon the Napoleon Dynamite reference, but "I can tell that we are gonna be friends."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Mask

Yo now, when you became active again, I was kinda worried you would hate me for having a similar username. But considering I thought you were a boy for a while, my judgement wasn't great.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

I don't hate people. Sometimes I am annoyed with my sister and people who go around looking for arguments, and a former crush of mine who is like "oh, you liked me. I'm so awesome. Duuuuurrrrr." But other than that, I generally feel benevolent to people in general. Though for a while I thought you were upset about the usernames.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Mask

Not really. It's pretty cool having a twin. Ehehe remember when we used to the same username signature etc.

Maudie

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 13, 2015, 07:31:35 AM
Tintin picture doesn't help.
You callin' out my choice of profile, buster? ;D

Søren

Just sayin' man. Er, I mean ma'am. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Tiria_Wildlough

Hola!! And hi!! To one and all alike and so on and such forth bla bla bla bla!!!

Mhera

Tintin is one of the best comics ever written (the movie was pretty good, too).

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

The Mask

Haddock is hilarious.

Billions of blue blistering barnacles!

The Skarzs

I liked the comics better than the animated things.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.