News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, becauze ye vere juzt kidnapped by zock thievez bent on vorld domination.

Ah vizh me email didnae zeem tae 'ave az many problemz. (Yahoo... Ach...)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but now postal service has been abolished.
I wish I could read faster.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

MatthiasMan

Omg this used to be my favorite game. . .

Granted but you get zero comprehension lol.

I wish I could fly.

WorshipTiria

Granted, but the local dragons mistake you for a bird.

I wish I could drive a car
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but ze brake daeznae vork. Ever.

Ah vizh Ah could gae tae 'ogvartz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Granted, but the castle gets invaded while you're there.

I wish I could talk to animals.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

MatthiasMan

Granted but they won't stop talking to you.  And it's going to be VERY annoying.

I wish I could have my cake and eat it too.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but it'z a chocolate covered zpam cake viz 'otroot pepper oicin' und chunkz o' mouldy zquazh. Enjoy.

Ah vizh ze voodz zat gaet torn doon in me neighbourhood came back, und took o'er av ze 'ouzez, yardz und ztreetz zat vere put vhere zey uzed tae be.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, but they turn into evil Ents bent on world domination.
(Which honestly wouldn't be too bad, we need more trees in the world.)
I wish I could go inside my favorite books.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on August 31, 2023, 02:09:21 PMGranted, but they turn into evil Ents bent on world domination.
(Which honestly wouldn't be too bad, we need more trees in the world.)
I wish I could go inside my favorite books.

Agreed- und tiz little different if at av from vot 'umanz dae anyvay.

Granted, but ye keep gettin' locked up in prizon durin' mozt o' ze eventz.

Ah vizh fer Fizh.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, now you've been marooned on a sinking ship in the middle of the world's largest fish tank.
Which happens to house millions of starving piranhas, because the person in charge of the fish tank mysteriously disappeared a few weeks ago.
I wish for a working Time-Turner.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 31, 2023, 05:37:22 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on August 31, 2023, 02:09:21 PMI wish I could go inside my favorite books.
Granted, but ye keep gettin' locked up in prizon durin' mozt o' ze eventz.
Eh, I'd find a clever way to break out.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but ye get ztuck in ze pazt und vind up erazin' yer entire exiztence.

Ah vizh Pokemon vere real.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, now the world is ending due to the overpopulation of magical creatures.
I wish I knew how to play the piano.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but at zome point after ye've ztarted playin' ye're 'andz magically ztart playin' a funeral dirge.

Ah vizh Fizh could zvim- und breathe- in ze air.

Flib Bigboat

Granted, now the world is being run by mudskippers.
I wish I didn't have seasonal allergies.
Long live the RRR!