Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Granted, but now you're so nice it sickens everyone, and you still remember being evil....I'm bad!
I wish for football to disappear forever!

Ungatt Trunn

Granted. Now Rugby shall plague your life.
I wish it would snow.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

Granted. But it snows so much that you're snowed in for days and you run out of food.

I wish that I never had to wash dishes.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Granted. You have to wash all of your house.
I wish that I could go sleding!

Cornflower MM

Granted! You can't stop sledding
I wish I could go back in time

Rainshadow

Granted, but now you're trapped in the past, never to return.  Sorry!

I wish that I had a working time travel watch like the one I thought up.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Granted! You're stuck in the future!
I Wish I could dance in the Ballet!

Rainshadow

Granted, but you LITERALLY break a leg.  ;D

I wish that I could have a super awesome superpower like controlling time, and that I could have it forever.  (So, no saying, "You get it for five seconds."  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Granted, but you soon get sick of having this power...but you've got it forever!
I wish to meet Lindsey Stirling.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Granted.  You get to meet her as your wish for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.  You die shortly after meeting her.  (What's creepy is I had this same sort of discussion with my family earlier today.  Someone brought up the Make-A-Wish Foundation, then we started wondering what we'd do if we had one wish.  I said I'd probably want to meet someone, but I have no idea who.  :P)

I wish that I could meet Adam Young of Owl City.  (Not as my wish for Make-A-Wish.  ;))

Vilu Daskar

Granted but he kills you
I wish There were more Redwall books
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

Granted, but they're all written by a fan who's only read The Redwall Cookbook.

I wish for sewing equipment, materials and instructions.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Emperor Ublaz

Granted, but no store will buy your homemade clothing.

I wish I had an old 1950's Hudson Hornet.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Ungatt Trunn

Granted, but you get stung by it. ;D
I wish for a big bowl of Sphagetti!

Rainshadow

Granted, but it gets taken away from you.

I wish that I could learn Circular Gallifreyan really easily.  (I've actually written something in Circular Gallifreyan.  ;D)