News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Granted, you promptly get eaten by a goblin army.

I wish I could take a ride on an airship.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Granted, but then it literally turns into an airship and you're just imagining.

I wish that I had the time to reread the Silmarillion.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Granted, you have all the time in the universe and you go insane of boredom.
I wish that my rooms floor didn't make noise.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but you go deaf so you can't hear anything.

I wish I could go to Redwall Abbey in real life.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Granted you are sent to the Abbey though a magic portal and appear at their front gates. Upon seeing you the Abbey dwellers panic and think your some kind of magic vermin thing, raining arrows and turnips on you, killing you.

I wish I could go to the moon stay for awhile and then back again safely.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Granted, you die while you're on the moon.

I wish that I could play my Birds of Steel right now.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Granted, but the steel rusts and you're left with birds that can't fly without shaking apart.

I wish that activity across the forum would pick up.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Granted!  A bunch of spambots pop up and all the mods have to go chasing them down and gagging them.  Activity!  :D

I wish that my computer was able to run art programs without lagging.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Granted, but you can only use Microsoft Paint.

I wish that I could have a big piece of rhubarb pie right now.

Rusvul

Granted. That isn't a wish I need to corrupt, it's a corrupt wish in and of itself. Rhubarb pie is evil.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mhera on December 30, 2014, 01:15:29 AM
Granted, but you can only use Microsoft Paint.

Fine by me.  :P

I wish that I didn't have to eat shrimp or any other sort of nasty food for dinner tonight.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 30, 2014, 01:43:34 AM
Granted. That isn't a wish I need to corrupt, it's a corrupt wish in and of itself. Rhubarb pie is evil.

Yes! No-strings attached pie!

Lady Ashenwyte

@Rainshadow. Granted, but you have to eat nasty food tomorrow, and for the rest of your life.

I wish I had more LEGO.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Mhera

Granted, but you will never be able to pick them up off of the floor and are thus doomed to step on every single piece whenever you walk around.

I wish I could do a back-flip.

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but you don't do a back flip because you injured your back.

I wish I was Badgerman.