Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Mask you beat me to it on the 'good'  ;)

Granted, but mow yio habe too sory throug even mor off peeplea mistales tham nornal.

I wish that my photo ID pictures would look good.

Izeroth

Granted. They look so good that everyone else becomes jealous and hates you.

I wish I had a pet suchomimus.

Lady Ashenwyte

But that suchomimus gets diarrhea and there is poo all over the place.

I wish that Konrad never died in Kyou Kara Maoh! (BTW, this is a real wish of mine.  :'( :'( :'()
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Granted, but whatever thing your talking about explodes.
I wish the I could have the acting skills to play the Phantom.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but people think you're the real phantom and they throw you offa random cliff.

I wish there were more anime likers on this forum.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 03, 2015, 02:51:52 PM
Granted, but whatever thing your talking about explodes.

-_-

Anyway my wish came true!  :) Konrad didn't die but he changed sides.*facedesk*

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

Granted. Now everyone on the forum likes anime, but they all hate your favorite anime, so they turn into Lord_Ashenwyte hating zombies and in the fury to destroy that particular anime they accidentally destroy all of your anime.

I wish I had three wishes.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

Granted, but the only thing you can wish for is more wishes. So, eventually, you just end up with a bunch of useless wishes that nobody can benefit from.

I wish I could be full of energy all the time, and never tired.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Granted!  However, as you're never tired, you don't ever sleep, which causes your body to wear itself out and eventually shut down from sheer exhaustion.  Sorry, but you're dead now.

I wish that Ash-kun would stop spoiling Kyou Kara Maoh!, as that's an anime I intend to watch.  *Hint hint*  ;)  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Granted, but in the process he spoils everything that you care about and you are bored for the rest of your life.

I wish that I could never ever mess up a word.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

Granted. You can't ever spell anything wrong, or say anything wrong, but you have no hands or tongue.

I wish that my wish was incorruptable.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

SilentSam

Granted, but in another dimension, it is corrupted, so I transport it there.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Granted, your life never existed.

I wish for a magic fish!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

Granted, but it uses magic so it owns you.
I wish for universal and inter-universal peace.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Maudie

Granted. But everyone is so peaceful that they don't disagree or argue anymore, and life gets so boring that you decide war would be better and you throw a big bomb at the sun, which blows up the entire galaxy.

I wish for greater art skills than I have.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

SilentSam

Granted, you get 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 better than you have.
Wish that everybody did the flop.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D