Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but a llama mistakes it for a real llama and when a cow eats the hedge, the llama-cow war starts and by the end of it, the sun explodes.

I wish I was the Maou.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Granted, but you're given a low salary compared to other leading actors. Your show is a bust and gets cancelled after three episodes, and when anyone talks about it, the only thing that they say is how you put in a really wooden performance.

I wish that this ear didn't keep bothering me.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Granted!  Now the other ear is bugging you.

I wish my brother would stop spoiling Dragon Age: Inquisition.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Granted, but now he's spoiling the anime that's in your profile pic.

I wish I could feel wide awake with only 5 hours of sleep each night

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

Granted... you feel wide awake. You wake up every morning feeling great and ready to take on the day. However, in your subconscious mind, you actually are only getting more and more tired. You make more and more stupid mistakes, and shrug them off as just not thinking clearly. Then, right in the middle of doing something, you fall over asleep. Everyone laughs at you and you acquire the nickname "Sleeping Beauty".

I wish I had some potato soup, chips, and salsa.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Granted!  You function perfectly on too little sleep, but your body doesn't.  It slowly wears itself out, and because you don't sleep for more than five hours, it becomes so overworked that it shuts down.  You are dead.

Aaaaaand Jimmy posted before I could.

Granted!  You receive a bowl of potato soup, with chips and salsa floating in it.  A bottle of complimentary sparkling cider is included in the bowl, adding to the interesting flavour.

Quote from: Skyblade on January 07, 2015, 02:12:47 AM

Two things:  One, my brother doesn't watch anime and would never willingly agree to watch Ouran High School Host Club.  Two, I finished the anime just a few minutes ago.  :P

I wish that I had more time to watch anime.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Oops, well then...here's the modified version ;D Granted, but he spoils the anime in your profile pic right before you see the last episode or whatever chapters are called in anime x)

Your current wish: Granted! You now have all the time in the world, because time has suddenly stopped in place. You will be stuck frozen in time forever, and all you can do is watch anime.

I wish I had pizza. That tasted good and wasn't poisoned

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but the pizza is made out of plastic and you choke to death.

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 07, 2015, 02:17:34 AM

Quote from: Skyblade on January 07, 2015, 02:12:47 AM

Two things:  One, my brother doesn't watch anime and would never willingly agree to watch Ouran High School Host Club.  Two, I finished the anime just a few minutes ago.  :P

Cool, what anime will you be watching now, may I ask?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

ninja'd and re'ninja'd:
Granted; you're kidnapped by secret agents who want to see how certain TV shows affect the brain. You're allowed to watch an extra hour of anime for every two hours of Barney and/or Teletubbies.

Granted, but you don't get any discounts or coupons, so it costs $25 for one large.

---

Granted. You cease to exist.

I wish I had a big box of Chinese garlic beef takeout.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but it explodes and DDBs come out from it.

I wish that egg yolk tasted better.

Rainshadow

Granted!  However, the reason it tastes so good is that artificial flavouring has been added to the yolk, and that flavouring has been known to cause some health problems.  You eat the yolk, enjoying it immensely, and are found dead in your bed the next morning.

Quote from: Skyblade on January 07, 2015, 02:20:02 AM
Your current wish: Granted! You now have all the time in the world, because time has suddenly stopped in place. You will be stuck frozen in time forever, and all you can do is watch anime.

I'm cool with that.  ;D

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 07, 2015, 02:23:52 AM
Cool, what anime will you be watching now, may I ask?

I'm probably gonna finish up the ones I've started and just left there to collect dust.  So... Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Black Butler, and Tokyo Ghoul.  Then I'll start others.  (I may not finish all of them before starting another anime, but I'm gonna try finishing as many as I can before moving on.)

I wish that I had the patience and determination to finish all the anime I've started before starting another.

Skyblade

This is the second time I corrupted your wish and you were fine about it :P ;D)

Granted! However, to pay for gaining patience and determination, you lose your sight and hearing.

EDIT: Why the flip do I keep forgetting to put a wish?? I wish my phone wasn't cracked.

Rainshadow

Wh... why would you say such a thing like that?  Me?  Losing both my sight and vision?  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  (:P)

Granted!  It's not cracked, but it's still just about as good as a brick; it won't turn on, and for some reason, it won't charge either.

I wish that my body didn't hurt so much.

Lady Ashenwyte

Granted, but your sofa hurts now and it's annoying everyone.

I wish I was not a pony.

James Gryphon

Granted; now you're a mule.

I wish that I had a magic sword.
« Subject to editing »