News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

DOGS

Started by rakkety tam, March 23, 2012, 03:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

so i saw that we have a thread for cats why not dogs i'm a dog person realy i used to be a cat person but i got allergic to them so i have a my baby soxy she is a black and white norweigen elkhound/pug/golden retreiver dont ask how i got a dog that mixed up she is my baby then there is waldo everyone loves waldo he is small like 1 foot and a half long and 6 inches off the ground i'm not positive what kind he is but i'm pretty sure he is an australian terryior and there is mandy soxys mom she is a golden retreiver and guess what shes gold hehe then theres baxter he is a little bosten terrior that is spoilled to death ok so what kind of dogs do u have and btw only the first 2 are mine realy
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skipper

I love dogs, I'm more of a dog person then cat, i adore my 7 year old yorkshie terrier who we call Mindy though when we bought her from a breeder at the age of 4 we discovered she came second in a dog show, she would have won but there was somehing about her tail (though i think it's perfect.) apparently her full name is duchess something -don't know the rest.-

Bragoon

Domesticated dogs are my favorite animals.  My dog is a 110-pound Chocolate Labrador. 
I can't abide chihuahuas though, and any dog weighing under 35 pounds at adulthood and without being fat pushes the limits of my patience.

I don't mind cats, in fact I rather like them, but I'm allergic to them. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Hey! If you get to know the Chihuahua, they are real nice.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

It's not a matter of whether they're nice or not.  They're like great big rats, really.  People keep rats as pets too. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

redwallgurl

I'm such a dog person! I have one dog called Reba and she is an American foxhound and super cute
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Ceteruler

I would have a dog if my dad wasn't allergic.

Redwallfan7

I love dogs! I have a yorkshire Terrier, male, named Max. He's three.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

eualaia

i have 4 mice and a cat XD so dogs arent my type of pet
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

WildDoogyPlumm

I have cynophobia - fear of dogs!
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Ceteruler

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

Matthias720

We already have a topic on dogs, here. Please search for a topic before posting it. Thank you.