it's not that good
1 (7.7%)
It's more than totally awesome!!!!!
1 (7.7%)
I can't decide!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: My characters aren't the best for starting the RP but I'll post what I can. BIC: Mountian Hare
    Terib sat gazing out across the lashing waves of the emense ocean. He could hear his good friend aproaching from behind, "Nice day isn't it? Wot."

Squirrel
    Ashe continued truging through the woodland, "I wonder what the Mountain is like?" He thought with curiosity.

Fox
    Finally! The boats (wood) were almost done, "Bout time," thought the tired fox. Strunga was sick of this job and wanted to get on with life.

OOC: There! That is the start. If you have an idea for a change before we get fully started just post it! :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Whoo! First post! Do I get a prize?

BIC: Coraka StripeTail was busy picking herbs. Basil, Thyme and many, many more. She gently placed the picked ones in a pack made from a very soft cloth. Finished picking the herbs in this area of Mossflower, Coraka stood up and stretched. The sun was piercing the tree leaves, leaving little pools of sunlight on the forest floor. After eating an apple at her own slow pace, Coraka  picked up her traveling stick and wandered through the woods, a large bow and sheath of arrows on her beck next to the pack for protection.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Sorry, no prizes :'( Technically I posted first anyway :P :D
Troy, this would be a good place for you to start ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Fellam the watchful slinked along the golden sand that served as the building site for a fleet of boats. the black fur that was not covered by his long flowing cloak shone dully under the shining sun as he pawed the sword that he always wore behind him, hidden by the cloak. Coming up behind one of his highest captians silently, he tapped the vermin on the shoulder. "Redclaw!" He said in a voice as smooth as silk yet dangerously commanding. "How close is the fleet to being ready?" He gazed out over the many ships that lay ready on the shore. "Very close, I presume?"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Nice to have you back! :)
Strunga sauntered up saying, "The ships are almost ready captain!"

Troy Troodon

OOC: Just PM me on when I should introduce myself.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Skipper

OOC:Why was i choking?
BIC:Redclaw shivered slightly at Fellam's paw on his shoulder, and out of the corner of his eye he saw Strunga, he turned around and bowed slightly
'They are almost finished lord, only a few need rudder repairs and one of the ships needs a new mast.'
Redclaw was anxious to board the ships, in his earlier years he had served as a bosun to a fearsome fox, the old fool was probably dead by now. Redclaw drew his cloak tighter around him and awaited his next orders.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Coraka bent down to pick a few more herbs, then put them in her pack. Standing straight again, she whipped out her bow and shot a tree, not to far away. The Raccoon's ears swiveled and as she retrieved her bow.
On high alert, Coraka  started forward at a fast walk, bow and arrow ready to fire.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: sorry skipper, I revised the post, I thought Ceteruler was just picking some random name, oops.

BIC: "Hold hard there we need a couple of good wheels now, and a new steering gable for one." Strunga said as he stopped.

Ceteruler

Fellam nodded. "Good, very good." He quickly removed his paw from Redclaw's shoulder and walked up to Strunga. In a polite yet menacing tone, he towered over the fox and muttered, "Well, you better get some of them, and fast. I want us to be sailing two days from now if not sooner!"

Dannflower Reguba

"Yes captain," replied Strunga a little uneasily.

Ceteruler

Fellam slapped Strunga on the face. "It's not captain, fool, it's General! Don't mess it up again!"

Dannflower Reguba

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: How do you think I should come in?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Coraka let her arrow fly from the taunt bow. She heard a sharp squeal, then silence. The raccoon bounded after the arrow, and found it piercing a now dead weasel. Coraka let out a sharp chuckle and yanked out her arrow, cleaned it off on the grass and put it back in the sheath. Keeping her bow taunt again, Coraka walked forward ever on high-alert.