News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Evolution and religion theories

Started by Wot Wot, March 29, 2012, 12:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot Wot

i love discussing evolution theories and whether the world was created by the big bang
its really strange to think about it because scientists say one cell started the world but where did that cell come from
i personally believe it was God and i have never doubted it

rakkety tam

i beleive god made thje universe also
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Dannflower Reguba

Uuummm... God started things by crating "The Heavens and the Earth" (day one) That's a lot more than one cell, and about the big bang thing... Here's how I see it. NOTHING BLEW UP AND MADE SOMETHING. So uuhh. nothing blew up? how does that work? and how does an explosion CREATE something? hhmmm...........................
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

Here's a few links to really awesome creation websites. Check 'em out!

www.answersingenesis.org

www.creation.com

www.creationtoday.org

I hope you enjoy these resources. :) And yeah, evolution is really stupid and DANGEROUS. Look at the school shootings, for example; all of the shotoers believed in evolution. Proven fact. And I believe in Creation AND natural selection. Natural selection is proven to exist, and it is biblical, and also follows the natural created order that God made.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

One of the weirdest and wrongest things that people can say is that the universe was created by chance.
What is chance?
A probability.
If I were to flip a coin 100 times, probability says that there would be 50 heads flipped and 50 tails flipped. But what did the chance/ probability actually do to affect the outcome? Nothing. I could flip 75, 49, or 0 heads.
So when people  say the universe was made by chance they are essentially saying the universe was made by nothing. Which we all know is impossible!

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Mad Maudie on March 29, 2012, 10:34:05 PM
God created everything
Nothing ever said was truer than that! I still can't comprehend how evolutionists can believe in such chance!

Redwallfan7

I believe in God also, and I believe that God created the world.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Keep that belief, for belief is one of the FEW things that CAN NOT be taken from you.

Lily

Quote from: Official Redwall Abbey Forum Rules2.  Everyone is entitled to their own belief in politics and religion, and that must be respected. But because of the volatile nature of these discussion topics, please refrain from posting topics about controversial subjects (ie: politics, religion, etc..). These subjects are not banned in general conversations, however, they will be heavily moderated to ensure that they do not get out of hand. The forum staff reserves the right to judge to determine whether a topic or discussion falls under this rule.

This topic violates the forum rules and will be locked. We want this forum to be a happy place, and this kind of discussion can turn nasty very quickly. The mods don't want that to happen, so we're stepping in.