"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lord of the Rings

Started by Primrosewarrior, March 30, 2012, 09:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DeathRage

We're related. Just ignore it.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Primrosewarrior

Darn. I can't think of a snappy come back. probobly 'cause it's 10:00 am. and your still not awake. HA!

Dannflower Reguba

Your brain kicks in at 9:00 A.M. You must REALLYYYYY be sleep deprived to not be able to have a snappy comeback (So much for TLOTR) :D

Primrosewarrior

Bragoon

I do my best to make intellectual responses as opposed to snappy comebacks.  Snappy comebacks can be funny on the surface, but tend to be base and hurt peoples' view of a person. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Tannsrall

I have not read the books, but I have seen all the extended versions and played some of the games.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Bragoon on April 05, 2012, 05:24:23 PM
I do my best to make intellectual responses as opposed to snappy comebacks.  Snappy comebacks can be funny on the surface, but tend to be base and hurt peoples' view of a person. 
Yes, same here.Although if you say things the right way it isn't even a snappy comeback but just a humerous observation... That is my style.

Redwall Musician

Just a warning guys, let's keep things nice and on topic. If you want to be random, go to Kotir's Ruins (aka, the Cellars). It's important to be respectful and nice to other forum member, even if you don't like them.

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skalrag of Marshank

I actually saw the movies before reading the books, so I don't have many complaints regarding differences. . . Sorry!

Movies are epic. So are books. I have nothing more to say.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Dannflower Reguba

I still haven't seen the third movie ;D :D ;D

Primrosewarrior

Return of the king is my favorite

MatthiasMan

psybox

just finished rereading the books. they killed off whats-his-name too early