2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

The Mask

This one is kinda weird, be prepared.

TAMW Your friend tries to flirt with you and you stonewall them.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Why would your friend try to flirt with you? Sounds like she's trying to climb the figurative totem pole.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

I have no idea. I only realized what had happened after I asked why she was asking about going to a restaurant. My exact words were
'What? Why should we go to a restaurant?  That's for old people! What's' support with you today?'
'...'
'Oh'
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Amber

TAMW you and your siblings start walking in a circle and humming and singing the Hobbit song Misty Mountains Cold, and your parents hear you, and most likely think you're weird. (Me and Russa ran and hid when they heard us) :P

Søren

TAMW you see this person who looks like you friend who happens to be female, and you turn to look at the person face and it's a dude. And you just walk off like nothing happened.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

That would be more creepy than awkward... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

TAMW you walk into a building full of people you haven't seen in forever and they all know you, your name, why you're there, and all details concerning why you're there and you're like "Wha...? Who are you guys again?"

LT Sandpaw

TAMW: The police walk up to you from behind and say stop and you think your under arrest for doing something illegal and then their like oh sorry your not the right person and everyone is looking at you weirdly. *Shivers*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

TAMW you're the only one who raises your hand to answer a question.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

Mhera

Quote from: Izeroth on February 05, 2015, 10:10:54 PM
TAMW you're the only one who doesn't raise their hand to answer a question.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Mhera on February 06, 2015, 12:41:24 AM
Quote from: Izeroth on February 05, 2015, 10:10:54 PM
TAMW you're the only one who doesn't raise their hand to answer a question.

That awkward moment when you're the only person who doesn't have an answer for the question...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.