Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Edraithel

TAMW you walk accidentally walk in on someone going to the bathroom at a friends house
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Eulaliaaa!

TAMW you're sitting in class and you can't stop coughing and making noises that sound like you're choking. Then you try laughing to make it less awkward, but no one pays attention so you're just sitting there laughing, coughing, and sounding like your dying...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when you use the cat face emoji ( :3 ) for the first time and know that everyone is going to be like D:
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 28, 2015, 07:02:04 PM
That awkward moment when you use the cat face emoji ( :3 ) for the first time and know that everyone is going to be like D:
D:

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

That awkward moment when the only two people online are shipped together, and you log on anyway because third-wheelin' is the story of your life.

The Mask

That awkward moment when the cleanest part of the school toilets are the toilets themselves...
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

That awkward moment when you're searching the forum for this thread and it doesn't show up because it's titled "akward".
That awkward moment when you think your sister has a picture of your crush on her iPad that you saw from a distance, only to realize after you steal said iPad that it's actually your friend's weirdo sister. And you're there like:

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

TAMW you realize someone's modified their post, and you spend three minutes trying to find where they had added something. Then you realize it's a total waste of time.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

That awkward moment when you mom parks and hands you several quarters then tells you to put them in the parking thing (you what I'm talking about, right? That parking thing that you put quarters in so you can park by it...), but you don't know how so you stand in front of it for several minutes shoving a quarter where it looks like it would go, but it doesn't. Then your mom gets out and tells you that you're on the wrong side.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Banya

^haha

I have no idea how to operate those things, but they're all over the place.

That awkward moment when you are not happy with a post, so you keep modifying it, just to find out that someone is already on that page reading the original version. 
I dislike that so much.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you break down in front of everyone.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when you have an itch or something that causes you to twitch like a video game glitch during prayers or some other silent occupation of time. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wot, wot!

@Eul & Banya: hehehehe :D
I feel like this is another version of the "So Relatable"  thread in the cellars  :P

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when you shower and don't realize how much dirt can stay in your innie belly button.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.