News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Delthion

TAMW I find that I have over 250 PMs from Mhera alone... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

TAMW someone ships you with an inactive member. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Nadaz, voice of the host

TAMW your face is freezing cold and you want to put your hood up but then your hands will be cold
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Jukka the Sling

That awkward moment when you feel tempted to ship a ship you've despised and sort of still do despise.

That awkward moment when you read a word so many times it no longer sounds like a word anymore.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah... >.>

Although I still don't think it's canon on Rey's part, nor should it be.  I'm just slightly intrigued by it in a non-canon, fanficcy context.

Also, Finnrey is still totally awesome, and I'm bummed it won't be canon.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

TAMW you have almost no idea what someone just said. ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 05, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
Yeah... >.>

Although I still don't think it's canon on Rey's part, nor should it be.  I'm just slightly intrigued by it in a non-canon, fanficcy context.

Also, Finnrey is still totally awesome, and I'm bummed it won't be canon.
Unfortunate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Rosie Willowwater

TAMW you're surrounded by tons of people but you're still super lonely.

The Skarzs

*Embraces Rosie in a bone-crushing hug.* WELCOME TO MY WOOORRLLD.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Skarzs giving hugs? This is newww *Hugs back*