News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Theme songs

Started by KaiTheDog, April 14, 2012, 10:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

What hurts the most- Rascal Flatts (For Martin and Rose

Firework-Katy Perry (For all the good animals in Martin the Warrior)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

The Rascal Flatts song mentioned above

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

We're in heaven- Dj Sammy (For Grath and Inbar)

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

World of Stone is a good song for the book High Rhulain.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

Later after I get back from Tennessee I'm going to post Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
(for Martin and Rose of course!) 

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwall Musician

I love that song by Rascal Flatts! And many other songs by them...

And for Rose or any other young maiden who dies young, I think "If I Die Young" by the Band Perry is a good fit.

And I also think the song "Angel" by Jackie Evancho is a good song for the slaves.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Redwallfan7

(What doesn't kill you) Stronger-Kelly Clarkson for the slaves.  and Super bass-Nicki Minaj   could be from Rose's singing to Martin and Celandine's singing to Felldoh...

Dannflower Reguba

This is Redwall Musicians song:

And now for mine! (It's for Martin and Rose)

KaiTheDog

I know it's a free forum where everyone's allowed to post what they want but...
I WANNA SEE SOME SONGS FOR THE VERMIN! They make up a good part of the books, too :).

This one reminds me a lot of the Marlfoxes.

Osu

I always picture the Long Patrol when I hear this song:

Go, epic fighting hares, go! ;D

I also second  If I Die Young as a song for Rose, or any otherbeast who dies young in the series.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

WildDoogyPlumm

I think Bruce Springsteen's "We Are Alive" is like all of the good guys that die.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

AbbotAlf0805

Battle between Matthias and the wearet: CRAZY TRAIN!!!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Don't stop believein was pretty good for Redwall
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Don't you wanna stay (Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean)

Bluefire

For martin and rose, "how could this happen to me" by simple plan