1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

983: Walk in, clutching your head and dripping in large amounts of fake blood--and staggering. When someone says "call 911!" straighten up and say "whoa man, there is no need for that. It's not a big deal."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

984. Walk in with a defibrillator, randomly shock people that you come across.

985. Knock someone over, pretend to help. Say "He's not breathing!" *points to someone.* "You call 911." Then commence CPR until this person has regained enough of their senses to stop you.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

986. SMEAR BUTTER ON THE WALLS AND REPEATEDLY POINT AT THE CASHIRE WHILE DOING IT.

987. Set guard dogs loose on the employees.

988. Set guard dogs loose on the other customers.

989. Kick a random child you see.

Delthion

990. Ask every single person that you see whether they have six fingers on their right hand.

MatthiasMan

991. Bring in a rocket launcher and attach it to a dog and then shoot it so the dog goes flying.

And then run around before they catch you.

Delthion

992. Feed a small child a lit firecracker.
993. Feed a fish a lit firecracker.
994. Feed a small animal a lit firecracker.

Rosie Willowwater

*Reads the last few posts*

Y'all are monsters

995: Impersonate a cop and come in screaming

Delthion

996. Stuff lit firecrackers inside of all of the baked goods in the store.

Lady Amber

997: Dump buckets of paint on everyone you see.

Wylder Treejumper

998. Light the Charcoal aisle on fire
999. Smear mayonnaise on all of the cart handles

1000!!!!!!!!!
Impersonate Sam Walton and sell the company to Amazon
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

998. Dress-up as Werewolves and leap down from the aisles on everyone you see.
999. Eat all of the candy off of the shelves.
1000. Nail all of the "1000 Ways to Get Kicked Out of Walmart" to their door.

WE DID IT!!!

NINJA'D!!!!

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME WYLDER?!!!

AFTER ALL OF MY HARD WORK POSTING IN THIS TOPIC DAY IN AND DAY OUT YOU SWOOP DOWN AND TAKE ALL OF THE GLORY!! ;D

Wylder Treejumper

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR MY EVIL PLAN!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion