News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Who here loves the Doctor?

Started by White One6193, May 11, 2012, 08:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White One6193

This thread is for all true-blue (police-box blue) Doctor Who fans.

TO VICTORY!!!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Lily

Yes! Hello! Me! I love The Doctor in all of his incarnations. :)

Hm, I guess I can't really say that. I've only seen episodes with the first Doctor, the fourth Doctor, and Doctors Eight through Eleven. I'm working on seeing more, though.

WOULD YOU CARE FOR SOME TEEEEEA?

psybox

only seen two episodes, because i'm just easily freaked out, but it's a really great show.

White One6193

The 10th Doctor (Actor: David Tennant) was always my favorite. The new guy (Matt Smith) is FUNNY, though! His speech at Stonehenge was da bomb! Thirty seconds of pure, distilled AWESOME!

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

psybox

great.  that's what.  and ten is everyone's favorite.  okay ten is most people's favorite.  i've been told i'd like the weeping angel episode, just never got around to watching it.

White One6193

The weeping angels are quite possibly the most pee-your-pants freaky out of all the Doctor's enemies.

The Daleks are awesome, though. EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!

psybox

for things that the fear is due to the unexpected, how bad can it be compared to the minecraft version?  anyway,   this may be a reference, as what that is referencing to has already made two doctor who references, again, maybe three.  think that it's proven wrong, but it could just be a badly placed reference, and either way, the internet does not seem to accept that there eyes aren't covered.

Matthias720

psybox

it doesn't do anything.  oh, wait.  wrong angel statue.

Lily

Would you like a jelly baby?

The Weeping Angels are probably my favourite Doctor Who villains. I also like the Daleks, though, especially when they're serving tea. I laughed so much in that episode.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Matt Smith is going to be the first to carry the Olympic torch...that reminds me of something.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Lily

There's a petition going to get David Tennant to light the Olympic flame, just like in Fear Her. ;)

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Lily

Nice! Thanks for that link, ToR. I can't wait for the new season, though I'm sad that Amy and Rory are leaving. :(