News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who is best in the avengers

Started by rakkety tam, May 12, 2012, 05:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is the most powerfull  in the avengers

Iron Man
4 (25%)
The Hulk
3 (18.8%)
Thor
4 (25%)
Captain America
7 (43.8%)
Ant Man
0 (0%)
The Wasp
0 (0%)
Hawkeye
2 (12.5%)
Black Panther
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

rakkety tam

i did the original avengers not  the avengers from the movie well not the original but the best team in my mind for me in no doubt the hulk
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Bragoon

The Hulk and Thor are undoubtedly the strongest in the team, but Captain America is my favorite.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

White One6193

Jawohl!!! The put-down speech he gives to Loki is pure epicness!
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Icefire

I was about to click Captain America when I realized that this was refering to the original Avengers! I know next to nothing about the original Avengers.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

rakkety tam

well they all have the same powers and stuff but there is the original team if u want more info look up the avengers on wikiapidia for me this is how it goes

the hulk
thor
iron man
black panther
captain america
hawkeye
ant man
the wasp

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Bragoon

I would strongly suggest the Marvel Wikia as a resource for anything Marvel-related.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Main_Page
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwaller

Ceteruler

I like Hawkeye only because of where he was born in the storyline and that's really close to where I live! :p

White One6193

"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Dannflower Reguba

But Ironman could blow him up easy! :P ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rakkety tam

lol no iron man could not the hulk in one comic got hit with like 10 rockets and wasnt even scratched hulk is invincible he would just run up to iron man even being hit by his laser things and would trun iron man into a tin can

Bragoon

Tony Stark specifically designed a "Hulkbuster" Iron Man suit to help him fight the Hulk, and even that wouldn't have actually defeated him, so no, Iron Man couldn't "blow him away".

The kicker with the Hulk is that his power levels just grow.  For instance, Abomination and Red Hulk are normally stronger than the Hulk, but after a prolonged fight with them, the Hulk can gain enough extra strength to beat them.  His power is in that he just can't be beat, so eventually he can defeat pretty much anything.

Mad Maudie

i like Iron man he's so full of himself he's hilarious!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

rakkety tam

again people this is about who is the most powerful