News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Get all the archers on the walls and the rest of the men brace the gate!" said Maximus, " where's Kreastle?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"Fire!" Rofnard yelled. Three big rocks went pounding on the walls, one of them landing on the battlements crushing everybeast that were there.

AbbotAlf0805

Get down!" yelled Maximus as he jumped on the ground,"find cover!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Timbalisto was there when the rock fell. He fell from the battlements, a leg completely crushed.

AbbotAlf0805

Tim!!!" yelled Max running over to him, "Medic!!"

Redwaller

"I'm... leaving... Max!" Timbalisto said painfully. "My time... is finished... here! Take good... care of... Kreastle!"

AbbotAlf0805

No Tim!" said Max picking up his body, "if I can get you to the infirmary you'll be ok! Hold still!" as he carried him to the infirmary.

Redwaller

"It's too late, Max!" Timbalisto fell unconscious.

AbbotAlf0805

Tim don't say things like that!"

redwallgurl

Kreastle looked urgently between Tim and the battlements torn of what to do. Commanding Max she said,"Bring him to the infirmary immediaty Max! I got the battlements!"
IN fine military style the warriroress wiped out her sling saying,"First rank fire, reload, second rank fire, reload, first rank.."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Max took Tim to the infirmary and went back to the fighting with Kreastle and picked up a sling, "Next wave.. FIRE!" But just then an arrow hit Maximus in the arm and he fell over.

redwallgurl

Kreastle reached down an pickd Maximus up. She needed to take him to hte infirmary immediatly. They were very busy today! Leaving an able otter in command she tyred to carry Maximus to the infirmary. Trying to not show concern she said,"Come on Maximus just a little father."

AbbotAlf0805

No I'm fine!" said Maximus as he ran back up to the battlements he got hit in the arm again. He yelled and started flinging stones at the vermin.

redwallgurl

Forcefully moving the warrior she led him to the infirmary. Using a commanding tone she said,"Listen to me! If you don't come I'll......OUTCAST you again!"

AbbotAlf0805

Fine outcast me if you will!! I must fight for my home!!!" said Maximus trying to get away from the nurses trying to get outside. Then they all grabed him and through him in bed scolding him saying, "Never do that again or i won't heal you outcast!" or things like, "idiotic outlaw!" Then Maximus the Ranger of Redwall son of Marchellius the Warrior of the Northlands looked Kreastle in the eyes and said, "Kreastle... Ever since the day I returned to Redwall I never thought I would be hated this much. Also ever since the day I returned I have loved you beautiful Warrioress of Redwall. Before I die I only wish I could die with the sword of Martin the Warrior. For my father was the cousin of Martin the Warrior and I am of his blood. The sword was rightfully my fathers after Martin died but you have received it from the last warrior. But I ask you to let me die with that sword.