RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Yes sir! Men you heard him! Get a move on!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

OOC: gosh i read this right when i figured out my grandad might die. feel so depressed right now
BIC:
WIping tears from her eyes she gave Martin's sword to Maximus full of rage. SHe went at the vermin with Bloodwrath gripping her. ROaring out loud she screamed Redwall full of wrath and sadness.

OOC: sorry i cant write any more maybe I'll add some later
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Badrang was in cavern hole when he heard Kreastle coming. "It's the warrior! Defence positions!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Everything was surronded in a red mist as vermin fell before her. She went fighting not caring if she lived or died, she had to try to fill the outlaws final wish.

AbbotAlf0805

The vermin saw her maul the first wave and they ran. " Were are you going?! Ugh! Fine I kill the warrior myself!" said Badrang III pulling out a cutlass and charging Kreastle.

GeminyaTome

Quote from: Redwaller on June 02, 2012, 06:38:40 PM
OOC: Amabel is prisoner, or did she escape and hide?

Y'all can choose. I'm fine with whatever.

Quote from: redwallgurl on June 02, 2012, 09:04:42 PM
OOC: gosh i read this right when i figured out my grandad might die. feel so depressed right now

So sorry! Praying for you!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: then Amebel is a prisoner

MatthiasMan

OOC: Wow, you guys post way to often on this RP.

BIC: Flerseus silently slipped out of the Abbey, knowing she was unwelcome. She started on the road again and randomly walked into the woods. She ended up in front of Fort Blood.

AbbotAlf0805

Badrang lunged at Kreastle But she dodged it.

redwallgurl

Quote from: GeminyaTome on June 02, 2012, 09:31:50 PM
So sorry! Praying for you!

thanks appreciate it!

BIC:
Kreastle saw the attack coming and met it charging. She had to fill this request for Maximus!

OOC: I didint' want my character to dodge she is still full of wrath

MatthiasMan

Flerseus slipped around the castle. It was much bigger on the inside than on the outside.

AbbotAlf0805

Badrang swung his sword at her wildly trying to hit her.

redwallgurl

Ducking her head Kreastle slashed low trying to get at the oppents feet.

AbbotAlf0805

Badrang was knocked over by the blow and was on the ground, "Please don't kill me!" begged Badrang.

MatthiasMan

Flerseus walked up some stairs silently. She heard a weasel coming down the steps, talking to another weasel. She jumped up high to the ceiling and lodged herself there until the weasels had gone.