News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

The Warrior went off to find the Abbess. She was in the kitchens helping the Frair. Boldly Kreastle cam to the Abbess. "Do you have a moment, MOther?"
Abbess Wearlm looked at the Warrior with concern in her eyes. "Whatever is the mater child?"
The Warrior led the Abbess to a quiet spot in Cavern Hole.Looking into her eyes she siad calmly,"Max has returned to Redwall."
Wearlm gasped a gasp of shock. The warrior finished speaking,
"I let him in since he was wounded and took his weapon. From what he told me he has changed and helped many beasts. I htink he should stay but the ultimate answer comes form you marm."
The Abbess pondered for a while taking in the sitaution. "I think he should stay given the circumstances, but one paw out of line and hes out of here. I leave him in your care now."
The warrior bowed low saying,"Mother Abbess your word is again a perfect answer."
She went off to find Max to tell him the news.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

GeminyaTome

Hearing a loud thud, Amabel, the Infirmary Keeper, comes rushing in. "Mr. Maximus! Where did he go?"
Worried, she grabbed her pouch of herbs from a nearby table, and rushed out the door. She slipped quietly down the stairs, through Great Hall and out the door.
"Mr. Maximus! You are not well. Come back inside," she says insistingly.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

AbbotAlf0805

Oh I'm fine Amabel I don't need to go back to the infirmary sister I'm fine!" said Maximus bolting from the abbey sister as fast as he could.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Watching the out cast Kreastle raced up to him. "Max stop!" she called urgently

Dannflor

Danjosal stopped Max by holding him firmly by his arm
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

Let me go squirrel! I'm not going back to that infirmary!" yelled Maximus trying to get away.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

"Thanks mate!" Kreastle tells the brother. Looking at Max she says,"The kind Abbess says that you may stay but any wrong moves and your out. Understand?"

Dannflor

''Come on mate do you want to be outcast again'' Said Danjosal.

AbbotAlf0805

May I have my sword back sweet warrioress?" said Maximus staring at her face.

Dannflor

redwallgurl

"No you may not Max, no weapons are allowed in Redwall save for me and trusted besats. Maybe after a while though," Kreastle says staring back at Max.

AbbotAlf0805

Shaking his head really fast, "wait what?"

redwallgurl

"No fooling, you heard waht I said and my word stays," Kreastle walked away callling back to Max,"LIsten to the helper from the infirmary or you will have me to deal with."

AbbotAlf0805

Ok..." said Max pretending to be very sad.

redwallgurl

Kreastle kept walking while shaking her head. She didn't knoe weather he should be trusted or not.