RP: Battle of the Fortresses

Started by Redwaller, May 29, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

How good is the guard?" said Maximus.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

AbbotAlf0805

Hm... Well do we hav any real weapons besides Martin's sword, my sword, and your sword?" asked Maximus.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

AbbotAlf0805

MatthiasMan

Flerseus slipped around, entered through great oak doors. She came to a hall with a tapestry of a mouse, obviously a warrior. She stared in awe. After looking around shenstumbled upon the infirmary's. She geard the discussion between two of them and entered the room quietly.
"You can use my knives, or my sword. I have a poison sack that burns others when poured over."

AbbotAlf0805

Ok whoa!! who are you?" said Max pulling out his sword and pointing it at the assassin.

GeminyaTome

In the Infirmary, Amabel was bandaging the various wounds of the abbey creatures. Mice, squirrels and moles scurried to and fro at her bidding whilst she tried to cover her surprise and horror. How had this suddenly happened without warning? Why was bloodshed and war allowed in life?
"Florence!" she summoned a pretty squirrelmaid to her side. "I need more bandages and fresh water. Linden, would you please fetch more herbs? Now, Jasper, lay still while I bandage your paw. You've gotten a nasty arrow wound."
Just then Maximus walked in. "What now, Mister?" asked a mousemaid named Silvia.
"Krestle? Is she alright?"
"Ask Amabel. She'll know," Silvia was beginning to sound annoyed. Why on earth did the Abbess allow an outlaw in Redwall?
Maximus walked over to where Amabel was cutting an arrow out of Jasper's paw. "Where's Krestle? Will she be alright?"
"Krestle? Of course. She always recovers fast. I wouldn't be surprised if she was ready to go back out. Of course, she'll have a nasty headache and be a bit scraped up, but none the worse in the end." Amabel stood up. "Jasper, be very careful walking, your paw will be a bit tender for a few days. If you don't want to lay down and rest go ask Danjosal what you can do to help." She went to where Krestle was sitting in a chair, sipping tea. "Do you feel better, Krestle?"
"I feel better than ever! What do you put in your tea?"
"Oh, just some camomil and other soothing things. I think you are needed." Ignoring Maximus, Amabel continued in here rounds, and Krestle hurried down the stairs.

OOC: What is the Abbess's name, or does she have one?
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

AbbotAlf0805

So she is gonna 'e fine Amebel?" asked Maximus still eying the assassin still.

Leatho Shellhound

"Come on 'roops, lets make them wish they had never messed with Deathtail."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Oh forget it Amebel," said Maximus turning around, "now where is that assassin?" as he walked back into the room.

Dannflor

AbbotAlf0805

Oh never mind the assassin let's get all the willing able troops out in the courtyard." said Maximus as he left the room for the courtyard.

Redwaller

Quote from: GeminyaTome on June 01, 2012, 03:33:50 AM
OOC: What is the Abbess's name, or does she have one?

OOC: You can give her one.