News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Cartoons

Started by Redwall Musician, June 30, 2011, 05:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

So I don't block up the other post with random things about cartoons. Post any thing about tv shows you randomly remember, or any thing cartoon related.

The Robot with a sandwich brain

Aaaaaaa! a robot is attacking the city!
He has a sandwich brain!
I know what to do!
He eats the sandwich brain
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Might be a good idea if we post what T.V show these quotes come from, eh wot?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Good idea. I got that from a show called Spliced. It was about monsters. Kind of like Foster Home of Imaginary friends.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

I don't know about the rest of you, but growing up, Saturday morning cartoons were essential to my routine. My two favorite Sat. morning cartoons were (and still are) Recess and Fillmore (they're Disney show, BTW).

Osu

I remember getting up early to watch cartoons. I like the classic Bugs Bunny 'toons, still, but otherwise don't remember much.

NO WAIT. Who remembers Aaa! Real Monsters!?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Not a big cartoon person, but I like the Simpsons for most of the time.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Guy: This is not a healthy choice. Gravy is not healthy. Vegetables are healthy.
   This is why:
Person: Vegetables are colorful.
Guy: Gravy is brown.
Person: Vegetables are all shapes and sizes.
Guy: Gravy is a liquid.
Person: Vegetables grow in the ground.
Guy: Gravy grows on meet.
Person: So remember kids, gravy is not a veggie.
Guy: It's a fruit!
Person: I don't think---
Guy: It's a fruit!

I think that was how it goes, I got it from the show I mentioned earlier.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Anyone here who watches the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 02, 2011, 05:10:06 PM
Is it good? I couldn't bear to watch it after the other recent rubbish that has come out.

So I just started watching X-Men:The animated series again. Did anyone else watch that when it first came out?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Lily on July 03, 2011, 12:54:35 AM
Is it good? I couldn't bear to watch it after the other recent rubbish that has come out.

So I just started watching X-Men:The animated series again. Did anyone else watch that when it first came out?

Would you happen to be refering to the Clone Wars movie that came out or something else?

Lily

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 06, 2011, 06:46:23 PM
Quote from: Lily on July 03, 2011, 12:54:35 AM

Would you happen to be refering to the Clone Wars movie that came out or something else?
I really didn't like that movie, but I've been told the series is a lot better. Should I give it a chance?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sure, go ahead. I must agree that the movie was bad, but the show is better after you've gotten used to the animated looks of the characters. (They even have Trandoshans in two of the episodes! [Padawan Lost and Wookiee Hunt]

Redwall Musician

Here is a something a got from a show. I don't know how to spell the name of the show.

Mikey: This can't get any worse.
Random Person: Aaaaa! Wolves are attacking the city!
Mikey: Okay now things can't get any worse.
Another Random Person: Aaaaaaa! The wolves can open doors!

It sorta reminded me about the beavers.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 15, 2011, 04:22:11 PM
Here is a something a got from a show. I don't know how to spell the name of the show.

Mikey: This can't get any worse.
Random Person: Aaaaa! Wolves are attacking the city!
Mikey: Okay now things can't get any worse.
Another Random Person: Aaaaaaa! The wolves can open doors!

It sorta reminded me about the beavers.

OH NO! NOW THE BEAVERS ARE IN THIS THREAD TOO! RUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

Redwall Musician

No! There not here. I'm not letting them in here. That's why I've made this post beaver proof. No beavers here!

(Now I can't stop thinking about beavers. Last night I was in bed, thinking about beavers. I talk about them too. My family must think I lost it!)