News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Alf, apparently we haven't met yet according to Redwaller so I'm going to see Finiet... BIC:

Pholoa Fleetfoot saw Finiet pounding along, and noticed the mouses' sense of urgency. The cheetah stepped in the mouses' path and asked, "Of where are you headed of to in such a rush?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Whoa!! Who are you?" said Maximus pulling out his sword.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: We are well up the path, I'm talking to Finiet.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Finiet is with me dude.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 07, 2012, 05:34:48 AM
Finiet

He was walking around and listening to the forest as the wind blew threw it. it talked to him in a way no beast could. he saw the vermin coming from a distance and ran for the camp, hoping they had already left and it wouldn't be to late.

OOC: Andrew you can see me coming from a distance

OOC: Not really.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok sorry.

BIC: When the party stoped for the night one of the redwallers said, "Where's Maximus?"
"Ya where is he and has anybeast seen Kreastle?"
"Ok everybeast spread out and look for them."

Griffen

Finiet

"vermin are comin' its time to start runnin, vermin are comin'" he said to the cheetah. looking up he noticed how big the cheetah was compared to the mouse. "and i know where to run" Finiet said while pointing his cane into the distance.

Redwaller

"Go my monitors!" Rofnard said
"Let'z goooo!"

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus and Kreastle had snuck away from the main group of redrawallers and were heading northwest.

Redwaller

OOC: Why are you playing Kreastle?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwaller on June 07, 2012, 08:11:48 PM
"Go my monitors!" Rofnard said
"Let'z goooo!"

Are they coming after us?...... (heeheehee!)

Griffen

OOC: redwaller said to run, we can't fight or else we will lose

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: cause I know she would come if she were here.

Redwaller

OOC:

1. we need to get redwallgurl

2. if you don't run, your dead. There's like a hundred monitors coming after you!!!

AbbotAlf0805