Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

OOC: all of you

BIC: A huge crie rent the air. "KILLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!"

Griffen

OOC: i have to wait till the cheetah responds!!!!

AbbotAlf0805

"Oh my gosh! Kreastle we must get out of here!" said Maximus grabbing her hand and running into the woods away from the lizards.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa smelled the lizards before they arrived, "Run my friend!" He yelled to the mouse while un-shouldering his bow. The Cheetah was a dead shot... a DEAD shot, two monitors found that out all too well before the cheetah took to his heals. Easily leaving the lizards in the dust.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

"I know just the place we can be safe Kreastle! The city of Agutrot! Quick! Get out of here!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: What's that? I had a brilliant idea:

Maximus and Kreastle are separated from the group and find themselves embarqued on a voyage to the North seeking the help of otters(I'll find a cool name for them), all this happens because they go to Argutrot and meet an' otter that promise to get them help. But instead of going to the north, they are cast on the island of Sampetra(I need to find a name for the bad guy!) Help accepted

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: dude what the heck? That's not at all what I wanted. I'll show you.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Redwaller

OOC: hurry up!

BIC: The monitor lizards arrived at the abandoned camp. "They have run away! Find them now!" It was not long before one of the monitors picked up the tracks. "After them!"

AbbotAlf0805

Ok Kreastle we're only a few miles from Argutrot! When we get their we need to find my cousin. If anyone can help it's him" said Maximus running through the woods.

redwallgurl

Kreastle was pounding dust as she ran besides Maximus. She was already tired form her ordeal and was ready to take a break. A couple of miles might break hre but she kept running, there lives depended on it.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok I think we're safe here" said Max stopping to rest. "Are you ok?"

GeminyaTome

Sister Amabel soon found herself lost in the vast woods of Mossflower with no food, water or shelter. She knew that sooner or later, Rofnard and his gang would go hunting through the woods, and she would most likely be found. Wondering where she should go, and what she should do, she wearily walked and walked, helpless. She heard the glorious sound of running water, and turned her path towards that direction. Amabel rejoiced and gulped up pawfuls of water. "Now, I can follow the river, and I might not get too lost." She said out loud. Things were finally beginning to go right - but not for long....
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Dannflower Reguba

Pholoa was utterly surprised, that mouse could run! He had been racing top speed for awhile trying to find Finiet...

OOC: Time for a little history, Pholoa had arrived at the camp JUST after Finiet left... and the Cheetah followed Maxs' trail by mistake and is coming up on his position shortly...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This