News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: MatthiasMan on January 29, 2014, 02:53:06 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on July 24, 2013, 05:05:37 AM
Quote from: Dag Downyfur on July 22, 2013, 11:12:51 PM
I want to slap Dwopple from Marlfox.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN! To be honest, I hated the brats in Redwall.  :P

I don't want to slap him. I want to SLUG him. That kid was so annoying. No one did anything. Does anybody have a belt? Make sure it has a few points on the end too.  

Okay, calm down now you dibbunish fiend.  :P Geez, that's worse than, "Choppink them tails off an makin' em eat it!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MeadowR

I'd give any of the overly gluttonous/annoying hares a slap. I can't think of specific characters at the moment.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Dannflower Reguba

Basil?  :P  ::)

Pikkle?  :P  ::)

Every Hare in the series excluding two or three?  :P  ::)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MeadowR

Haha.

They're all gluttons indeed, but some are definitely worse than others! I don't think Basil is so bad compared to other hares and not sure who Pikkle is! :D There are some non-hare characters that need a slap on the wrist as well, like the ones that constantly moan!, it's just they aren't coming to mind.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on January 30, 2014, 05:02:52 PM
Haha.

They're all gluttons indeed, but some are definitely worse than others! I don't think Basil is so bad compared to other hares and not sure who Pikkle is! :D There are some non-hare characters that need a slap on the wrist as well, like the ones that constantly moan!, it's just they aren't coming to mind.
Just to let you know, Pikkle is a hare from Salamadastron.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Jeg the tree rat from Doomwyte: everything a nasty spoiled villain could be

Nokko from Doomwyte: that Gonfelin chief could profit from a well-placed slap

Tugga Bruster from the same book: Holy cow, how in blue blazes did that hot-tempered, bullying, unpleasant, good-for-nothing-unloving-father get to become Log-a-log of the Guosim?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 30, 2014, 06:42:58 PM
Tugga Bruster from the same book: Holy cow, how in blue blazes did that hot-tempered, bullying, unpleasant, good-for-nothing-unloving-father get to become Log-a-log of the Guosim?!
He could've inherited the position from his dad or something. But yeah, that guy was a total idiot.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Or maybe he was elected because of his fighting abilities. Nonetheless, a total jerk.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I have to disagree with you on Nokko, he was one of the most well-tempered of the bunch.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 29, 2014, 03:02:43 AM
Quote from: MatthiasMan on January 29, 2014, 02:53:06 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on July 24, 2013, 05:05:37 AM
Quote from: Dag Downyfur on July 22, 2013, 11:12:51 PM
I want to slap Dwopple from Marlfox.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN! To be honest, I hated the brats in Redwall.  :P

I don't want to slap him. I want to SLUG him. That kid was so annoying. No one did anything. Does anybody have a belt? Make sure it has a few points on the end too.  

Okay, calm down now you dibbunish fiend.  :P Geez, that's worse than, "Choppink them tails off an makin' em eat it!"

Oh please.  He was worth more than a tail chop.  How about I brew his tail in a gallon of extra extra hotroot soup and make him drink it all up, or I'll make him eat his own tail after I skinned it.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 30, 2014, 09:12:13 PM

I have to disagree with you on Nokko, he was one of the most well-tempered of the bunch.
I didn't say it was because he was a bad creature; I just think a smack in the tail would do him more good than naught.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 31, 2014, 06:41:53 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on January 30, 2014, 09:12:13 PM

I didn't say it was because he was a bad creature; I just think a smack in the tail would do him more good than naught.
I somewhat agree with you about Nokko. He wasn't a Bad creature but he had some things that he probably could have done better on and, as Skarzy said, I think he would have profited from a slap also.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: Starla1431 on January 24, 2014, 07:48:10 PM
Dwopple from Marlfox- my goodness was he annoying. I hate how none of the Redwallers punished him when he did something bad. And his adopted mother who name a forget was just as annoying. I think what makes me dislike him is because I hate kids who act like that.

Actually, most of the Redwall dibbuns annoy me.

Scarum from Triss- I'm already not a fan of hares but he takes it to the next level.

Yoofus Lightpaw from Rakkety Tam- Like what some others said. I do not like him.

Rasvul from Marlfox- Like what some others said. I didn't like how he treated his son.

Mariel from Mariel of Redwall- I just don't like her. She was annoying to me.

Skittles from Lord Brocktree and Wiggles from The Rouge Crew- I DO NOT LIKE LITTLE BRATS!

Rusvul from Marlfox was terrible. Rusvul the Marlfox is spectacularly, gloriously awesome.