Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Aye. Scarum is one of the few hares I dislike... The only one, in fact. He was stupid and rude. He did absolutely nothing! How did Sagax put up with him?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Quote from: Starla1431 on February 01, 2014, 05:23:54 AM
Quote from: JangoCoolguy on January 28, 2014, 04:43:39 PM

Grath Longbow, Zaran the Black, and Lonna Bowstripe
Not a big fan of characters who let their tragedies define them and turn into murderous hardasses who are almost as bad the vermin, but it's okay because they're woodlanders (can you say "double standard?")

Agreed. I dislike "heroes" like that.

I have to admit that I agree. I can see why they'd want to go after the vermin because they're dangerous to other beasts and need a just punishment, but I'm not for revenge. I know it's hard, but I think it's better to just...let go of those occurrences in the past (NO Frozen puns. Seriously, no :P).

I think those characters enjoyed killing the vermin.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

I would like to smack Triss. I don't even remember why. But even though I like Triss, I wanted to smack her last time I read Triss.
:P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Mhera

Quote from: Mask on January 20, 2015, 01:04:07 AM
I would like to smack Triss. I don't even remember why. But even though I like Triss, I wanted to smack her last time I read Triss.
Yes. Same thing with Bryony in Outcast (except I didn't like Outcast...)

Maudie

Also, I want to smack every character who couldn't solve a riddle when the answer was staring them right in the face.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Izeroth

I would enjoy smacking all the characters who wipe out armies of vermin, even after they've been utterly defeated.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Izeroth on January 20, 2015, 03:12:21 AM
I would enjoy smacking all the characters who wipe out armies of vermin, even after they've been utterly defeated.

I like Squire Julian Gingivere.  :(

I want to smack Jukka the Sling for being so flipping rude.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dannflower Reguba

Those being?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Hickory

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 20, 2015, 09:14:05 PM

Those being?
Possible Clary and Thyme. Een though they are utterly awesome.

1. Cynthia
2. Gael
3. Certain Badger lords.
4. Maybe some vermin... Cap'n Clogg was a little annoying, stupid, and outright an imbecile (well, not a little. A LOT.)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

It was hinted that he did. . . reproachable things, even though it didn't say outright in the book, so I'd say that he's fine without a smack and is deserving his insanity.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Mhera on January 20, 2015, 01:11:15 AM
Quote from: Mask on January 20, 2015, 01:04:07 AM
Yes. Same thing with Bryony in Outcast (except I didn't like Outcast...)
Bryony is so annoying!

Eulaliaaa!

Hmmm... I'd have to say Cynthia, Bryony, Drwupp (Martin The Warrior), and Gael Squirrelking. There's probably more, but those are the first that come to mind.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

An addition to my list is Viola Bankvole...she was irksome.

Captain_Sandfur

You people finished up this list fairly well, good job.
The leap of faith is difficult, thirty feet above the ground with nothing between you and death except a small iron bar. The safety harness means little as you prepare to hurl yourself over the edge. It's the trust in your own ability's that makes this possible.