Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Redwaller on July 16, 2013, 04:12:11 PM
Most of the voles were despicable. Especially the one in Eulalia! and Martin the Warrior.
Agreed.
baby turtle forever

Dag Downyfur

I want to slap Dwopple from Marlfox.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on July 22, 2013, 11:12:51 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN! To be honest, I hated the brats in Redwall.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Sailears

Absolutely!

1. Bryony - wake up you silly mousemaid!
2. Scarum - he's like the Jar Jar Binks of Redwall... that's saying something, considering hares are my favourite species.
My ears, how are you, wot!

Maudie

Viola when she first appears.

Dwopple from Marlfox.

Orkwil Prink when he first appears.

Druwp from Martin the Warrior.

Pickle (from Salamandastron) when he first appears.

Jukka when she acted like a jerk.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Mask on July 24, 2013, 05:12:00 PM

Dwopple from Marlfox.

Agree with most of those, but what do you have against Jukka? She was crabby sometimes, but she was a good character.  ??? Just wondering what your reasoning is. ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Maudie

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 24, 2013, 05:13:54 PM

Dwopple from Marlfox.

Agree with most of those, but what do you have against Jukka? She was crabby sometimes, but she was a good character.  ??? Just wondering what your reasoning is. ;)

Ah, I liked Jukka, but the way she treated Fleetscut, even if she had reasons, was really cold and not very nice until the end. Notice I said "when she acted like a jerk." I'm perfectly fine with her when she has reformed a little.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Mask on July 24, 2013, 05:19:04 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on July 24, 2013, 05:13:54 PM

Dwopple from Marlfox.

Ah, I liked Jukka, but the way she treated Fleetscut, even if she had reasons, was really cold and not very nice until the end. Notice I said "when she acted like a jerk." I'm perfectly fine with her when she has reformed a little.

Another question, why isn't Fleetscut himself on that list then? If you pay attention, he asks for it almost every single time she does something, he eggs her on. The person that drove me crazy was Fleetscut, and I felt kind of bad for Jukka having to deal with him.

Sable

Every. Last. Character. From. Eulalia. I was so disappointed by that book that I ended up hating all of them, Dibbuns included.

Other than that, my list is not much different from the others I've seen on this topic:

Mattimeo

Colin Vole

Samkim from Salamandastron. Also Bremmun. That was not a good book for squirrels...

Almost all the Dibbuns. Silent Sam from Redwall was one thing, but then they morphed into little murder machines somewhere around Marlfox and that was disturbing.
And this world's a fickle measure
I will painfully remind you
I'm a wise man to your red hand
You lay covered in our best sins
Three hits to the heart, love
And it's poetry in motion

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Sable on January 24, 2014, 01:47:00 AM
Every. Last. Character. From. Eulalia. I was so disappointed by that book that I ended up hating all of them, Dibbuns included.

Other than that, my list is not much different from the others I've seen on this topic:

Mattimeo

Colin Vole

Samkim from Salamandastron. Also Bremmun. That was not a good book for squirrels...

Almost all the Dibbuns. Silent Sam from Redwall was one thing, but then they morphed into little murder machines somewhere around Marlfox and that was disturbing.
I think we have atopic about the dibbuns somewhere. Anyway, I agree about the dibbuns. The were good in the first 3 books but afterwards they turned into little terrors!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Starla1431

Dwopple from Marlfox- my goodness was he annoying. I hate how none of the Redwallers punished him when he did something bad. And his adopted mother who name a forget was just as annoying. I think what makes me dislike him is because I hate kids who act like that.

Actually, most of the Redwall dibbuns annoy me.

Scarum from Triss- I'm already not a fan of hares but he takes it to the next level.

Yoofus Lightpaw from Rakkety Tam- Like what some others said. I do not like him.

Rasvul from Marlfox- Like what some others said. I didn't like how he treated his son.

Mariel from Mariel of Redwall- I just don't like her. She was annoying to me.

Skittles from Lord Brocktree and Wiggles from The Rouge Crew- I DO NOT LIKE LITTLE BRATS!

The Shade

Quote from: curunen on July 24, 2013, 01:47:59 PM
2. Scarum - he's like the Jar Jar Binks of Redwall... that's saying something, considering hares are my favourite species.
Agree wid ya 1000%.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

i am that is (Matthias)

Definitely Vitch from Mattimeo. i really hated him

JangoCoolguy

Scarum
The fact he was every annoying stereotype about hares in one package was bad enough, but he was about as selfish as any vermin

Cynthia
Is it bad that I kept hoping Slagar would make an example out of her?

Horty
Almost as bad as Scarum

Grath Longbow, Zaran the Black, and Lonna Bowstripe
Not a big fan of characters who let their tragedies define them and turn into murderous hardasses who are almost as bad the vermin, but it's okay because they're woodlanders (can you say "double standard?")

A LOT of Dibbuns...
No, they're not cute and naïve. They're annoying, stupid brats. I'd be more specific, but it's a really long list.  

Gruven
Especially since he's considered the Big Bad of The Taggerung by default

MatthiasMan

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 24, 2013, 05:05:37 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN! To be honest, I hated the brats in Redwall.  :P

I don't want to slap him. I want to SLUG him. That kid was so annoying. No one did anything. Does anybody have a belt? Make sure it has a few points on the end too.