The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: read Jacks profile on the sign up.
BIC: Jack pulled out his sword and it was glowing blue. He then begun fighting the ninjas. He swung at the first one to have it booked by a katana.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: the way things are going, i don't think it would be unreasonable to ask for a double clawshot.
PS. can i have a double clawshot?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: sure I love that game (Zelda)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: I'm waiting for a reply!

AbbotAlf0805

Who has a ghost?!" said Sandokhan jumping up from his throne.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

That blasted corsair... Take twenty samurai and ambush him!" said Sandokhan sitting back down.
Back at the dock Jack and the ghost were fighting their way throughout the ninjas to get to the ship.

psybox

OOC: i'm coming in, be patient
BIC: as [shipname goes here] landed in the docks December noticed that the ship next to them belonged to her worst enemy.
just joking.
really BIC: the mariner's revenge finally arrived.  December, knowing this town, knew what could happen when not paying attention to your surroundings, this town was filled with hostile people, and stealth experts, and quite a few of the overlaps.  
OOC: i haven't read outlander, or whatever it's called, so tell me if that isn't an accurate description.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: its good.
BIC: Jack fought his way through the ninjas making the rest run away. He thanked the ghost and it disapeared.

Redwaller

A score of samurais lead by Samono knocked Jack unconcious and tied him up. They brang him to Sandokhan's palace.

AbbotAlf0805

The crew of cap'n Jack Sparra didnt see their captain tied up and guessed he went to the tavern.

SandyB

At Sandokhan's palace - Jack is brought bound to the fox. Samono goes through the usual pleasantries when meeting a shogun. Bow on entering. Approach the throne and bow again, with his samurai behind him.

"Lord Sandokhan, we found the seafarer with the spectre who fights by his side."

The fox looks at Jack tied and bound and looks back to Samono. "My Sword, was knocking him unconcious and binding him really needed?"

"Well, er... Sire... At the time, uh, we thought that...." Samono is silenced with a wave of the fox's paw. "Take him to the infirmary at once! Make sure he's treated well. I have questions I want to ask him when he awakes...."
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Redwaller

OOC: You should sign up and be Sandokhan!

AbbotAlf0805

Jack woke up to a surprise. He was in a bed with medics helping him. he reached for his sword but it wasn't there. Then a young medic came to help him when he whipped out a hidden knife, grabbed the medic, put it up to her neck and said,
"Were in the name of Hellgates am I?!"

SandyB

Aggh! You're in the shogun's palace! We mean you no harm!! said the healer, squirming under Jack's blade.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.