News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwood Valley RP

Started by Mad Maudie, June 12, 2012, 06:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

The sun was rising, creating a glorious morning of pink, blue, orange, red and purple. Thrift, (the daughter of skipper) was walking along the battlements. She was longing for an adventure, what she really wanted was to go to the sea, but anywhere out of redwall abbey grounds would do.  
"Hewo hewo fwift!" A small voice came up from the lawn, thrift ran down the stairs scooped her baby brother up and twirled him around.
"You know mikkle you're gonna have to learn how to talk right soon!" She sad, "Time to head down to eat why are you up so early?"
"Dad wok meh uh his mernun!" He explained giggling.
"Good for him!" Thrift cried running into redwall abbey.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwaller

Tulipa woke up. She dressed and ran down to Great Hall for breakfast.

Dannflor

Dilpij sat next to Wikkle .They were the terrors of the Abbey the stole and even once the tied the father abbots robe to a tree.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

Marchellius woke up in his room at Redwall Abey. He put on his habit, tied on his habit cord, and went to the ramparts to get some fresh air.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe Blackflight, Warrior, Wanderer, Musician, Composer, Forester... You name it, he was it. It had been awhile since his last visit to Redwall Abbey, "They must be just starting breakfast by now," he thought aloud. He was getting fairly close, he figured he'd arrive sometime a little before lunch at this rate... Good thing too, his pack was almost empty! The jet black squirrel stepped up his pace so he could come upon his destination sooner... Maybe about 2 hours before lunch.

OOC: Has Maudie accpeted you?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Wikkle was already covered in oatmeal before breakfast. He had 'helped' in the kitchens this morning with his cohort. He was in the gardens hiding from his elders he giggled to his friend,"Heehee! We trickered dat frair!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Marchellius walked into the kitchens and said, "Morning!" to the creatures in the room.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: She hasn't accepted you yet, your name isn't on the list.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: if she accepted a bloodthirsty fox/wolervine hybrid bounty hunter. I think she would accept a 13 year old mouse from redwall abbey.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: She hasn't acceted either! Didn't you read the names!

Redwaller

Tulipa sat down for breakfast. "Good morning Thrift!"

Dannflor

Dilpij gigled ''ya an choppa is tail
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Mad Maudie

OOC: i only accepted Marchellius
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

AbbotAlf0805

So what's on the menu today? Oatmeal? Ok then." said March sitting down for his breakfast.