News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol I'm late

BIC:  Shadow walked into Cavern Hole and saw the mouse she was looking for.  "Hello, Davidari.  Er, that is your name, right?  I'm Shadow Wildfire, the cat you saw on the battlements."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"Nice to meet you.." said Davidari smiling.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"What brings you here Davidari?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

My father told my stories of my relatives that lived here so I ventured south to find this place.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Really.  Who are these relatives?"  Shadow thought that this mouse looked familiar, but she couldn't tell where she might have seen him before.

AbbotAlf0805

Let's see.. Maximus II was my father, Marchellius II was my grandfather, and Maximus I the Ranger my greatgandfather married a Redwaller." said Davidari leaning back.

Rainshadow

"Hmm.  Interesting."  Shadow didn't recognize the names, but for some reason she felt as though she had met this mouse before.  "Well, you're probably wondering what a wildcat is here for aren't you?"

AbbotAlf0805

Not really." said Davidari smiling.

Leatho Shellhound

"I say the blighter is going to a fort of some sort." said HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Oh."  Shadow was surprised at the visitor's answer.  Usually all visitors didn't trust her and were afraid of her.  Even when she explained that she was brought here as an orphan they went out of their way to avoid her.  "Well, you'd be the first."

AbbotAlf0805

There are some wildcats in my tribe." said Davidari getting up.

Rainshadow

"Really?  I thought I was the only one.  I'm descended from a long line of wildcat lords who were very cruel.  Do you know who Ungatt Trunn is?"  Shadow didn't want to scare the visitor away, but she felt like she had to get the secret out.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari's eyes got big and stepped back.

Rainshadow

Shadow saw his reaction and decided to stop.  "Never mind.  It doesn't matter."  She hoped she hadn't gone too far.

AbbotAlf0805

Davdari nodded quickly and said, "Yes.. Ok.."