The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari grabbed her by the shoulder with his hard warrior grip and said, "No stay here for a moment."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, warrior grip!

BIC:  "Okay okay!"  Shadow stood there, waiting for Davidari to yell at her.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I'm a little disapointed with you but we must focus. Either its Zanthar or.. well.. you know what never mind that I think it's Zanthar." said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Or who?  Who else could it be?"  Shadow hated this uncertainty.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Nothing it was just an old dibbun tale.."

Rainshadow

AbbotAlf0805

Well.. old scripts tell of an evil spirit from the north but i doubt it's that. Just Zanthar." Said Davidari.

Rainshadow

"What evil spirit?"  Shadow looked around to make sure no one was listening.

AbbotAlf0805

No more." said Davidari turning around, "Besides if your husband sees me alone with you.. well you know what he might think."

Rainshadow

"We are from different species, and my husband trusts me.  Plus the fact that he is asleep.  Who is the evil spirit?"

AbbotAlf0805

I don't care. My father was a mouse cheiftan and my mother was a Jimanesse vixen princess. I'm leaving."

Rainshadow

Shadow grabbed him by the collar.  She pulled her face close to his.  "Who.  Is.  The.  Evil.  Spirit!"

AbbotAlf0805

Beat me if you will but I will not talk!"

Rainshadow

At the spur of the moment, Shadow leaned forward and kissed Davidari.  "I will always love you, but my love for you cannot be," she whispered into his ear.  Then she let go of him and walked back to her bed.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari stumbled back and said, "Whoa.. I knew that would come somday!"