News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Talon finally finished his task.  It had been, what?  Ten minutes?  To a kit, that was hours upon hours.  This wasn't fun.  Talon wanted to break something or steal something, but he had to be good.  He walked up to the cook and asked, "Wot ewse cn'I do?"  The cook looked at the soapy kit and said, "Get a bath."  Then the cook walked away.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari buped into Jag and Shadow and fell back, "Oh excuse me Shadow! Jag!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow refused to meet Davidari's gaze.  "It's our fault," said Jag, not noticing Shadow.  "We weren't looking."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

No the blame was all on me. It was my clumsyness." said Davidari wondering about Shadow.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow glanced at Davidari for a second and gave him a look that seemed to say, "Don't you dare talk about it!"  She said to him, "Well, I'd better go check on Tal."  She wandered to the kitchen.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari thought, bad stuff! Her husband is right in front of my!!!! "Uh.."

Rainshadow

Jag looked at Davidari, feeling the same awkwardness.  "Er, how are you doing?  On the ship I mean.  It must be hard, being a land lubbe- er land beast."

AbbotAlf0805

Thank goodness he didn't beat me to a pulp!, "Uh.. pretty well. My grandfather was a famous corsair." said Davidari in a scared voice.

Rainshadow

"Ah.  Are you feeling alright?  You look sort of pale."  Jag put a paw to Davidari's forehead.

AbbotAlf0805

No.. no.. I'n uh.. fine! I'm fine!" said Davidari nerviously.

Rainshadow

"Alright.  If you say so.  Well, I'd better go help my wife find our son.  See you later."  Jag walked off.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari ran off trying to get away from Jag. He hid behind a barrel and said, "Whew! thank goodness he didn't beat me up for kissing his wife.."

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

Legion has no use in the wounded. letting go of the otter Grave sliced him down just as he had the hare. "now we have a ship. now go and find the gold!" the host yelled. all the mouses ran inside the cabins searching and finding what they could, except for one. "what wrong?" Legion asked. "my arm, it has been cut almost all the way off..." the little mouse tried not to cry while holding is arm up right. "dont worry, since you put your faith in me, i will heal you." the mouses arm magically healed back together, after a few minutes it was as good as new.

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

OOC:  He doesn't know about the kissing.  He thought that Shadow was in bed all night long.

BIC:  Shadow wandered into the kitchen just as Talon walked out, covered in soap suds.  "Talon!  What happened to you?"  Talon looked up to his mother with a pouty face.  "I's tryin' ta 'elp.  I got wet."  Shadow took his paw and led him to a bucket of water.  She then dunked him, tunic and all into the water.  He screeched for fear of the water.  "Oh stop screaming!  It's just water!"