News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: and she kissed you, not the other way around... unless it lasted long in which case your dead meat lol

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ya I get that

BIC: Davidari walked out from behind the barrel and went to get somthing to eat. He then heard sombeast playing a harp. He looked around the corner and saw Hylia playing a song on the harp.

He said to her after the song, "That was a beautiful song Hylia." She turned around and said, "Thank you Davidari!"  
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Meanwhile, Shadow was busy cleaning her son.  She started by pulling off his tunic and letting it dry in a corner.  She then got a bar of soap and started cleaning his soggy fur.  He squirmed the whole while, screaming his whiskers off.  Jag ran in, saying, "Wot's goin' on?  'O's screamin'?"  He saw the wet kit and started laughing.  "Somebeast got wet, didn't 'e?"  Talon glared at him.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari and Hylia spoke for alittle longer when Hylia said, "Whats all that screaming?" They looked through a hole in the floor and saw Sadow giving Talon a bath. "Oh look at him Davidari! He is so cute!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Talon heard the comment and looked up, glaring at the mice.  "'Ow 'bout ya come down 'ere an' take da baff.  See if ya wike it!"  Shadow looked up and apologized.  "Sorry, he just doesn't like water."  Jag just stood in a corner, giggling.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari and Hylia fell over on their backs and laughed at the sight of him. "Oh my! It would be nice to have a little dibbun like that.." said Hylia.

Rainshadow

Shadow looked back at her kit and smiled.  Ari has finally found someone, she thought.  Good for him.

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

"alright lets get out of here..." Legion yelled while throwing a candle on fire at the boat. it caught fire and sunk, all the mice were off the boat.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: MICE!  ::) BIC:

Arraka had been appalled at Davi, and Shadows' actions last night... But gave them the benefit of not letting Jag in on their secret... How ridiculous creatures were getting these days.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

his men slept, power rushed threw Graves body therefor there was no need for sleep. Legion went around trying to find others to trick into his small clan.

Skyblade

Razer was sitting by herself. She could hear Davidari and Shadow. She wondered, as always, what it would have been like if Zanthar had survived. Perhaps they might even have raised a family like Shadow. I wonder what they'd say if they knew that Zanthar and I....yeah
Razer didn't think she could find someone like Zanthar.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Ive got a new nickname. Davi. I like that.

BIC: Davidari and Hylia left to o do their duies and Davidari looked through a spyglass and saw a wonderful site, "The Jimanesse Isles! We're here!"

Leatho Shellhound

"I they are Davi, We should be there by tonight if the wind holds." said Sealoot
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked at the wonderful Isles of Jima but somthing felt different. "Somthing's wrong.." he said to himself.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Legion is almost too creepy for me.  :P

"Well Davi, you can tell your brother we are almost there...oh and tell Hylia too". said Sealoot
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner